U.S. Politics- SCOTUS 2: The Election Strikes Back

Jace, Extat

10 hours ago, TheKitttenGuard said:

I have difficulty to take a poll from a site called SurveyMonkey as serious.

I'm not defending SurveyMonkey as a reputable outfit for political polling, but it is a serious survey platform that is used by a ton of companies. If you have an issue with the absurd name, take it up with the IT industry refusing to acknowledge that its one of the largest industries in the world and still acting like they're fucking teenagers in their parents garage with no duty to act maturely or professionally in any aspect of their behaviour. They always have shitty names, often quite Freudian with how they're going to be used for evil though.

2 minutes ago, karaddin said:

I'm not defending SurveyMonkey as a reputable outfit for political polling, but it is a serious survey platform that is used by a ton of companies. If you have an issue with the absurd name, take it up with the IT industry refusing to acknowledge that its one of the largest industries in the world and still acting like they're fucking teenagers in their parents garage with no duty to act maturely or professionally in any aspect of their behaviour. They always have shitty names, often quite Freudian with how they're going to be used for evil though.

I had some familiarity with Survey Monkey being related to Technology and that it does serious work.

Yeah, in an area like politics it is hard to take serious when you hear "This latest poll from SurveyMonkey...". Maybe with their political and news poll they consider a different name. I do not have a high standard, Polikey will be ok. Maybe goofy but not much different from Politico.

7 minutes ago, SpaceForce Tywin et al. said:

What you did there, I witnessed it.

A Citizen assumes responsibility for the safety of the body politic, defending it with his life. A Civillian does not.

Archived