What do "Sansa the Princess" fans think about her involvement in poisoning Sweetrobin?

41 minutes ago, Ylath's Snout said:

Then she either be a fatherless bastard or expose herself as the last living Stark south of the neck. Cersei would be gunning for her in a minute.

40 minutes ago, SeanF said:

She's under sentence of death for treason.  In fact, Cersei would love nothing more than to torture her to death.   Baelish is her only protector.

Is Cersei still in power? I thought now Tyrells and the Seven are ruling the capital. If Cersei's claims about Margaery are false why do not count it for Tyrion and Sansa?

6 minutes ago, Prince Yourwetdream Aeryn said:

Is Cersei still in power? I thought now Tyrells and the Seven are ruling the capital.

We don't know and Sansa has no way of reliably find that out for herself.

7 minutes ago, Prince Yourwetdream Aeryn said:

If Cersei's claims about Margaery are false why do not count it for Tyrion and Sansa?

I really don't think that's how justice works in Westeros. Tyrion's champion died in trial-by-combat and Sansa fled before her trial, so I'd assume they are guilty in everyone book by default. Only someone with something to gain from Sansa innocence would push for a new trial to acquit her.

14 minutes ago, Ylath's Snout said:

We don't know and Sansa has no way of reliably find that out for herself.

I really don't think that's how justice works in Westeros. Tyrion's champion died in trial-by-combat and Sansa fled before her trial, so I'd assume they are guilty in everyone book by default. Only someone with something to gain from Sansa innocence would push for a new trial to acquit her.

But Sweetrobin's life is in the danger now. Saving him and then thinking about her life is only way to do things right.

2 minutes ago, Prince Yourwetdream Aeryn said:

But Sweetrobin's life is in the danger now. Saving him and then thinking about her life is only way to do things right.

Sure we know Sweetrobin is being poisoned but Sansa doesn't have the ASOIAF wiki to look up sweetsleep with. She knows might know is a strong medicine but given the fact that he is clearly sick that's not odd.

5 minutes ago, Ylath's Snout said:

Sure we know Sweetrobin is being poisoned but Sansa doesn't have the ASOIAF wiki to look up sweetsleep with. She knows might know is a strong medicine but given the fact that he is clearly sick that's not odd.

To be fair I don't even think we can say we know for certain that LF even intends to poison SR at this point (but I will admit LF possibly intends to off SR once the Sansa/HtH betrothal is guaranteed).  We do know obviously that SR is getting dangerous amounts of sweetsleep that will probably amount to poisoning him, but we also know that Maester Colemon cares for SR (and I think it's safe to say Sansa does as well) and probably would not stand by while LF just murders him.  Sure, Colemon has spoken up against continuously giving SR sweetsleep, but it seems to me that LF's explanation is solid enough that Colemon relents.  It's not an easy situation here in terms of taking care of SR- I think it's very possible LF just expects SR to eventually die because he's so weak and has no idea/intent to even dirty his hands with it.

To answer the OP, there is absolutely no reason to suspect that Sansa has any inkling of being involved in poisoning SR (nor should she IMO), and furthermore I think she would probably try to stop it if she figured out it was going on.  

9 minutes ago, Tagganaro said:

It's not an easy situation here in terms of taking care of SR- I think it's very possible LF just expects SR to eventually die because he's so weak and has no idea/intent to even dirty his hands with it.

And if Sweetrobin does get better and that's a no go in Littlefinger's plans offing him in some innocuous way shouldn't be too hard for him.

She is not intentionally poisoning Robin.  Is the sequence where they are preparing to descend down the mountain, her suggestion is actually in Robin's best interests since the alternative is for him to have a fit and fall to his death.  

I don't even think Peter is trying to kill him since without Robin, Littlefinger would get thrown off the mountain. 

You've got to think about the motives.

• Scenario 1: Sweetrobin dies very soon.
    • Result: Harry becomes lord of the Vale before his betrothal becomes a marriage, and before LF and Alayne get their hooks into him.
  • Who wants that result?
  • Scenario 2: Sweetrobin dies after some years.
    • Result: Littlefinger is entrenched as de facto ruler of the Vale. He has been maturing his plots and defences, and working out how to manipulate and control Harry. Harry is married and in love with LF's daughter.
  • Who wants that result?

5 hours ago, The Lord of the Crossing said:

A Sansa fan may pull out the electron microscope and look for a microscopic moral loophole in what Sansa is doing.  Anybody else would be appalled at what she's doing to that kid.

Can you list some of the appalling things?  Right now Sansa is the person who Sweetrobin turns to for comfort and protection, or is that just a microscopic moral loophole?

On 8/18/2018 at 10:51 AM, Prince Yourwetdream Aeryn said:

In the title

This is a pretty disingenuous way to start a thread.  You've built an implied insult into your thread title of anyone who might try to defend Sansa's role in the poisoning of Sweetrobin, but you haven't said anything to establish what role YOU think she had in poisoning him.  You haven't even established that Sweetrobin is being poisoned.  

Archived