Football: Remain in Europe

Iskaral Pust

1 hour ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

A bit of a loony, that's awfully kind isn't it?

Wasn't Hoddle the former England manager who once infamously said, that people with disabilities were just getting punished by god for sins in a former life?

As you said, a bit of a looney. Also one of the most naturally gifted footballers I've ever seen. Hope he's okay. 

Just as the game was getting tense we finally slam the door closed on them. 

Nice that we could rotate players again but Lallana and Moreno don’t look capable.  Shaqiri is in hot form.  I can only assume his two full games for Switzerland before starting two for us are what kept him on the bench today.  If Lallana starts before him when both are fresh then we really know Klopp is playing favorites. 

51 minutes ago, AncalagonTheBlack said:

Yeah,Shaq on for Lallana.I've never liked Lallana.Hopefully we sell him next summer.

Didn't you turn down an offer for him from Spurs like 2 years ago? IIRC most Pool fans were quite happy that he stayed.

Yes, Lallana has limitations to his game, but he is not nearly as bad as you and @Iskaral Pust make him sound like.

1 hour ago, Soylent Brown said:

Oh, and I've actually been happy with how Wijnaldum has been playing the past couple of games (!). I don't know if it's having Fabinho beside him, or the fancy goal he scored during the international break, but he's been much more positive in possession.

Dayum, and I really wanted to wind you up a bit with him being vice-captain atm. I admit, the thought of you having a semi-meltdown over his performances, while he's captaining the Liverpool team, caused me some amusement. Long post short. Killjoy. Bad soylent.

Archived