Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
John Suburbs

What are the odds . . .

Recommended Posts

. . . that we will see undead Hodor in the Army of the Dead before show's end? I'm thinking he was probably ripped into a thousand pieces by the wights, but maybe they stopped attacking once he was dead and there is enough of him to shamble on down to Winterfell. . .?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be pretty great to see him one last time. I almost feel like it would be too much of a punch in the gut to the fans not to do it.  xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/18/2019 at 4:32 PM, John Suburbs said:

. . . that we will see undead Hodor in the Army of the Dead before show's end? I'm thinking he was probably ripped into a thousand pieces by the wights, but maybe they stopped attacking once he was dead and there is enough of him to shamble on down to Winterfell. . .?

Almost zero chances. I wouldn't like it. To much of a coincidence to recognise one Hodor in 100.000 wights.

And yes, probably he has been torn to pieced anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HBO would miss an excellent opportunity to make every one sad if undead Hodor doesn't show up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Tywin Tytosson said:

Perhaps Hodor could be a WW.

Hodor could be a wight, never a White Walker.

White Walkers are created by another White Walker touching a living human. We see the Nightking turning Craster's living baby boys into WW. White Walker look icy-white-blue and are persons with knowledge, skills and emotions. 

Wights are raised from the dead. Wights look like "Walking Dead", rotten, dismembered. They are remote-controlled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Kajjo said:

Hodor could be a wight, never a White Walker.

White Walkers are created by another White Walker touching a living human. We see the Nightking turning Craster's living baby boys into WW. White Walker look icy-white-blue and are persons with knowledge, skills and emotions. 

Wights are raised from the dead. Wights look like "Walking Dead", rotten, dismembered. They are remote-controlled.

 

Never say never. :)

Hodor could be made into a WW if one of the walkers approached him from outside the door while he was pinned by the wights and touched him.  Very unlikely to have happened.  But you never know ...

 

(I do know the difference between the Others and the Wights ;))

Edited by Tywin Tytosson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Tywin Tytosson said:

Hodor could be made into a WW if one of the walkers approached him from outside the door while he was pinned by the wights and touched him.  Very unlikely to have happened.  But you never know ...

Well, very unlikely because unprecedented. Benjen is something in-between, because he was already severely injured at the time the dragonglass blade was inserted into his heart. 

But yeah, well, never say never. But extremely unlikely. And I wouldn't like it. Then maybe better as wight if at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 6:17 AM, Kajjo said:

White Walkers are created by another White Walker touching a living human.

Hmmm. I knew this, obviously, from seeing what happened to Craster's son, but I had never put the thought into words.  When you said this, it makes me think: The Night King touched Bran, so could Bran being turning?  Kinda tin foil, but made me think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lady Rhodes said:

The Night King touched Bran, so could Bran being turning?

I don't think so, because it was just the "copy" of the greenseing Bran, not the real Bran.

However, the Nightking left an indelible mark on Bran's arm at that moment. Magical world...

We now know that the Nightking and Bran are the elemental enemies in this story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kajjo said:

I don't think so, because it was just the "copy" of the greenseing Bran, not the real Bran.

However, the Nightking left an indelible mark on Bran's arm at that moment. Magical world...

We now know that the Nightking and Bran are the elemental enemies in this story.

That is what I was thinking at last nights episode.  Your phrasing just made me consider.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×