Eurocommie May meet.

Ser Sean

I feel the need to make a public apology to John. After wondering what was taking him, Filippa and Iceman so long, I wandered back down the bank to find them. They were just around the corner, so I waved... And they waved back.... *Splash*.

Whoops. :blush: Sorry, John.

I honestly thought it was getting my punt stuck that made me fall in. I didn't even consider you waving at me until you graciously offered to buy me a drink to make up for it.

She tells you no lies. I had my head under covers for most of it and I could still imagine quite well what the lads looked like. And who was parading where, when, as she got more and more excited about it all. The kicker was TMT asking Zollo to slip him his banana, though, that got a peek even from me when Zollo actually reached for his.. ah.. fruit and came across the room. :P

(Sadly we had no bananas left from the picnic, so I think all TMT got was a couple of oranges instead.)

this is so wrong on too many levels :leaving:

(Sadly we had no bananas left from the picnic, so I think all TMT got was a couple of oranges instead.)

You forgot the Monster Black Banana, which Pod took a liking to in Las Iguanas. I think it got left behind in the fruit bag though.

I need to sort out the pics. I have over 100 of them (I'm not sure how) and it'll take several hours to upload them :(

Yes, but those were *your* fruits. Our fruits were all already in the hostel at that point. As was the bag of leftover food from the punting. :P

Pod did seem quite enamored of the black banana, it's true. Ah, Oxford, helping us all discover our true selves.

Oh and I knew I'd forgotten to add something. Yes, the bag was still in the window of Las Iguanas when I left the hostel. Given that the owner was so anxious to see me go, though, I have to say it wasn't *too* much later than when the rest of you had left.

2) I still don't know who it was that poked me Saturday night to see if I was bundled under all of those blankets. Yes, of course it was, who else would it be? :P (Scratch that, I read about the Spare Bed Assassin from last month.)

I suspect this may be the same person who woke me up on Saturday Night by poking me while muttering "Who is this person? I don't recognise this person. What are they doing in our room? Oh... it's William." before going back to trying to stop her bed collapsing ;)

I didn't get a good look on the flag on the limo, but it looked more like the Flag of the Japanese Emperor than a Macedonian flag - a bit more mystic right?

It does look more like the Japanese Imperial flag judging by those links, however I seem to remember Wert spotting something mentioning Macedonia somewhere.

The answer is 85 btw.

You were close, only 2 out.

I suspect this may be the same person who woke me up on Saturday Night by poking me while muttering "Who is this person? I don't recognise this person. What are they doing in our room? Oh... it's William." before going back to trying to stop her bed collapsing ;)

:rofl:

Dying laughing here ........ I'd totally forgotten about this! I asked who was everyone in the room before I even considered settling down :rofl:

No way I poked you though!!!!!!!! And I'm sure I didn't poke Aoife.....................did I????

It was more like just putting a hand down to see if the covers smoothed out or if someone was definitely underneath.

I'll tell you. I think it was pod falling over on his way up to his bed. I seem to remember quite a scramble.

Archived