Eurocommie May meet.

Ser Sean

You forgot the Monster Black Banana, which Pod took a liking to in Las Iguanas. I think it got left behind in the fruit bag though.

:lol: Come on. People needed to see what Mel and Wert were carrying around in their bag!!!

I think it was pod falling over on his way up to his bed. I seem to remember quite a scramble.

Uh...sorry to dissappoint. :P

Thanks for that pic CD. I knew I did that face somewhere, but hoped the camera would protect itself. :wideeyed:

It does look more like the Japanese Imperial flag judging by those links, however I seem to remember Wert spotting something mentioning Macedonia somewhere.

On our way back from the museum on Monday morning we went past a hotel with two massive banners tumbling down saying MACEDONIA on them. I think this backs up the Macedonia angle.

As I recall, you actually posed for that pic, because you'd been moving too fast the first time, and I missed.

Yup. I think I had to pose for it a couple of times. It was time for some drastic action after I saw some of my other pics. :lol:

Edited to add: Since the Japanese Emperor and Empress were also in Oxford that day and the flag did look more like theirs, I think it must have been them.

Umm, can I just remind you that I am around today if you need to run any of your scary pics past me before publication.

The ones I have of you are tame by comparison to the ones already revealed ;)

Check out the pics! There's a fair few of them. Some highlights:

Arrrrgh! Pirate Pork prepares to take to the high seas. Whilst channelling some Stevie Wonder, from the look of him!

Gratuitous Action Pose!

Zak holds forth about the shite. The shite lecture was a highlight of the weekend for everyone, I think! We never found out who trod in it either...

The USS Pod comes in to dock.

The lovely and massively pregnant Sheila, who allowed us to have the downstairs bar at the Port Mahon for the evening and joined in on the microphone. Awesome.

Zak hanging on for dear life.

I predict a riot! This one was taken whilst I was on the microphone and came out pretty well!

The fruit bag, alas and forlorn.

I'm loving niamh's 'bothered' face at Zak and Sean leaving for rampant man-love. :lol: It's like: yeah, man-love, whatevah!

And oh, look there's Silanah helping me out with the YMCA, which for some reason I couldn't manage by myself at that stage. :)

:stunned: You post a pic of Sean dragging Zak off to have his wicked way with him, and claim that this is tame??? ;)

Compared to what didn't get put up, then yes :D

Archived