Copenhagen Eurocon (Sept 21-23)

mormont

Question for Prod and any others who know - how expensive is Copenhagen? In other words, how much Danish money should I bring?

Good question! Also - what's the best / cheapest way to get from the airport to the City?

Good question! Also - what's the best / cheapest way to get from the airport to the City?

Take the train, which leaves just downstairs from the arrivals hall. There is a ticket counter there. The trip to Copenhagen Central station takes 10 minutes or so, and trains leave every 10 minutes.

By the way, can the Danish speakers give us some help here? I need to learn some basic phrases, just everyday stuff for survival at the con.

Can you tell us the Danish for:

"Where can I buy alcohol? Yes, I know it's 10am."

"You who speak of Darwin!"

"You'll have to forgive him, he's the n00b."

"Where's the furries at?"

"I blame Pod."

My flight is booked. I will arrive on Thursday and depart on Monday.

Most likley I will also book a room in the Løven.

Excellent dude :thumbsup:

Question for Prod and any others who know - how expensive is Copenhagen? In other words, how much Danish money should I bring?

Copenhagen is rather expensive, bring alot!

Take the train, which leaves just downstairs from the arrivals hall. There is a ticket counter there. The trip to Copenhagen Central station takes 10 minutes or so, and trains leave every 10 minutes.

It´s more like a 20 minute ride and trains every 20 minutes, but yeah :)

By the way, can the Danish speakers give us some help here? I need to learn some basic phrases, just everyday stuff for survival at the con.

Can you tell us the Danish for:

"Where can I buy alcohol? Yes, I know it's 10am."

"You who speak of Darwin!"

"You'll have to forgive him, he's the n00b."

"Where's the furries at?"

"I blame Pod."

:rofl:

I fear I am a definite 'Not there' by now. Work is insane atm, my boss is on vacation, and I have to plan childrens' university project during eurocon time.

Damn. Expect to be poked mercilessly for reports -_-

I fear I am a definite 'Not there' by now. Work is insane atm, my boss is on vacation, and I have to plan childrens' university project during eurocon time.

Damn. Expect to be poked mercilessly for reports -_-

:( :cry:

Archived