Pictionary 77 - Meanwhile in Westeros...

Yet another Arya !

It's time to reckon the famous pointless ranking! This time I took in account the bonus chains. The ongoing round is not included. We are only mid-course, everything can change! At the end I will provide you with the complete table with all details.

Remarks: BB recieved no point for the last round as he did not replied. Rocksniffer was granted 5 points for having fulfilled BB's task (same amount as for a bonus chain).

I have two bonus chains to draw, please tell me by PM if you're interested!

Buckwheat 32

Jez Bell 31

Count Balerion 27

RhaenysBee 27

Eternally_His 23

Pebble thats Stubby 22

The BlackBear 18

Honyed Chicken 15

Rocksniffer 10

She must be obeyed 9

20 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Sooooo ... are we getting the next task to draw now? :D 

I feel like an old teacher dealing with an obnoxious gifted child: sit at your desk and re-read the instructions in the previous page! Stay quiet and stop eating candies in the classroom! And why all these peacock feathers under your chair?

I wait until Saturday 2100GMT, unless I have all the sentences before.

Regarding BB's sentence, if he does not come back, I need again a savior... @rocksniffer, are your ready to become a regular challenger? (and to endure my wrath everytime you're late)  :-)

2 minutes ago, Yet another Arya ! said:

I feel like an old teacher dealing with an obnoxious gifted child: sit at your desk and re-read the instructions in the previous page! Stay quiet and stop eating candies in the classroom! And why all these peacock feathers under your chair?

I wait until Saturday 2100GMT, unless I have all the sentences before.

Regarding BB's sentence, if he does not come back, I need again a savior... @rocksniffer, are your ready to become a regular challenger? (and to endure my wrath everytime you're late)  :-)

Sorry. :blushing:

You know what you do when the gifted overeager children are obnoxious? You give them more assignments! Gimme a bonus to draw! :commie: 

Peacock feathers? What peacock feathers? I haven't seen any. :blushing: *sweeps peacock feathers deeper under the chair*

... too bad you ain't got no probes...perhaps you could get my attention :spank:

...and while i could never replace the notorious BlackBear...i shall cover his flank while he fights the good fight against tyranny  :commie:

...and i shall say to our motivated host and some of the more old fashioned participants...

beware what you wish for...

:devil:

1 hour ago, rocksniffer said:

... too bad you ain't got no probes...perhaps you could get my attention :spank:

...and while i could never replace the notorious BlackBear...i shall cover his flank while he fights the good fight against tyranny  :commie:

...and i shall say to our motivated host and some of the more old fashioned participants...

beware what you wish for...

:devil:

I assume that by "the good fight against tyranny" you mean: "Flying his TIE-Interceptor, he is currently engaged in a fierce dogfight against the rebel scum".

Beware what you wish for? Same for you: some chains are getting more and more, err, well...words beat me.

4 hours ago, Pebble thats Stubby said:

I wish for no chains  to involve Bears and Children at the same time.

I wish for no chains to involve Harry Potter in varying stages of (un)dress, yet here we are.

Also, yes, we play pictionary for distraction and escapism. Enough with the current affairs in drawings. :eek: (Although I do remember chains involving current affairs before, and they used to be fun.)

28 minutes ago, Count Balerion said:

I like peacock feathers.

*curtsey*

9 hours ago, Pebble thats Stubby said:

I wish for no chains  to involve Bears and Children at the same time.

...hey i could have went there but i thought of the swing-set and decided against it...

4 hours ago, Count Balerion said:

I like peacock feathers.

...me too... :leer:

4 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I wish for no chains to involve Harry Potter in varying stages of (un)dress, yet here we are.

Also, yes, we play pictionary for distraction and escapism. Enough with the current affairs in drawings. :eek: (Although I do remember chains involving current affairs before, and they used to be fun.)

*curtsey*

i haven't shown harry's parts...yet

...the last current affairs i contributed to was my starting sentence last game about someone playing a trump-et out his butt...

however i got plenty of current affair drawings i could dig up...one i remember with tony blair and a pig...an oldie but a goodie

:owned:

I'm still waiting for four drawings, you have now about four hours left!

I still need three persons to resume the bonus chains (to do two nasty drawings and one demented description). First arrived first served! If you have already participated in two bonus chains I will put you on the third one.

Regarding the ranking I will issue an update as soon as I get the last drawings of the current round.

Archived