Pictionary 77 - Meanwhile in Westeros...

Yet another Arya !

Time's up!

Two challengers are struggling to escape from the same black hole as The Black Bear.

@Pebble thats Stubby and @Jez Bell, send us a proof of life from outer space! (a drawing, for instance)

I will wait until Wednesday 29 April, 1900 GMT. After that I will seek for replacements in order to resume quickly the game.

@Buckwheat I'm sorry, I have already all my challengers for the bonus chains. But you will be the next in the line (you will have something to describe within a few days).

13 hours ago, Yet another Arya ! said:

Time's up!

Two challengers are struggling to escape from the same black hole as The Black Bear.

@Pebble thats Stubby and @Jez Bell, send us a proof of life from outer space! (a drawing, for instance)

I will wait until Wednesday 29 April, 1900 GMT. After that I will seek for replacements in order to resume quickly the game.

@Buckwheat I'm sorry, I have already all my challengers for the bonus chains. But you will be the next in the line (you will have something to describe within a few days).

I'm sorry, I spaced out.  On it now.  

I sent the drawings to be depicted to everybody! Please send me your sentences before Friday 1st May 2000 GMT

I know that your amazing artworks can't be depicted precisely in only one sentence, but please be clear and succint as much as possible (one sentence, not too long). I will tell you by PM to shorten it if it's too long.

Now, the famous pointless ranking!

Buckwheat 48

RhaenysBee 45

Eternally_His 39

Count Balerion 37

Pebble thats Stubby 37

Jez Bell 36

Honeyed Chicken 32

She must be obeyed 21

The BlackBear + Rocksniffer 19

Rocksniffer 10

Everything to play for! Don't take your current rank for granted! There is still three rounds: two descriptions and one drawing! And you can still ask for a bonus chain!

@Pebble thats Stubby I can open a fourth one for you! :-) Check your PM!

I have all your sentences, so I'm about to dispatch them!

Please send me you artworks before Monday 4 May 1500 GMT!

May the Force be with you!

NB: it will be the last drawing round, after that there will be a last depicting round! You can still ask for a bonus chain! (I will start a bonus chain for people who have already participated in the three bonus chains)

...done as well...

look upon greatness and weep...

:devil:

...oh queen of the flowers, the blossoming boglands have missed the delicate daisy that's kissed by sunshine...

:bowdown:

Time's up! I'm still waiting for your drawing @Pebble thats Stubby ! No problem for a slight extention: if you can do it today before 2100h GMT it would be perfect.

Now some drawings have little to do with the original sentences... :-)

And I have three bonus chains to be drawn and one bonus chain to be depicted! Don't be shy, it's your last chance!

Thanks Pebble!

And now... The final lap! Put the pedal to the metal!

Send me your sentences by Thursday 7 May, 1900h GMT! (1100 if you live in Alaska, 1500 in NYC, 1600 in Buenos Aires, 2000 in Benin, Friday 0200 in India, Friday 0300 in Cambodia, Friday 0700 in New-Zealand, and still Thursday 1900 if you live in the International Space Station).

Why Thursday and not Wednesday? Because I won't be available on Wednesday evening, and I resumed full-time work since late April so I'm not available during work hours either.

You still can ask for a bonus chain: earn 5 more points and join us to build more amazing chains! I need three artists to draw! You just will have to send me your drawings before the same deadline as the main chains, Thursday 1900 GMT.

Aaaaaand...there is the totally pointless ranking:

Buckwheat 66

RhaenysBee 62

Pebble thats Stubby 57

Eternally_His 53

Jez Bell 51

The BlackBear + Rocksniffer 46 (I added your bonus to the team)

Count Balerion 45

Honeyed Chicken 36

She must be Obeyed 29

Archived