20Q 2.0 Not much faster but definitely more furious

Jez Bell

1. Object that never existed

2. "Non-existing" part does not come from the fact that someone made up or implied it's existense (said they had a pretend weapon, etc.)

3. Not from a myth or a legend

4. Not from a dream, vision, prophecy, etc.

5. First mentioned in AGoT or ACoK

6. First mentioned in AGoT

2. "Non-existing" part does not come from the fact that someone made up or implied it's existense (said they had a pretend weapon, etc.)

7. Unknown if man-made. At the same time, there is a certain reason to assume that it is not unlikely.

7. Unknown if man-made. At the same time, there is a certain reason to assume that it is not unlikely.

8. More than safe to assume that it would have fitted into a shoebox, just in general. There is also a certain additional reason to assume it.

. 1. Object that never existed

7. Unknown if man-made. At the same time, there is a certain reason to assume that it is not unlikely

8. If it did exist, if would fit into a shoebox

9. First mentioned in an Arya, Sansa or Catelyn POV

@Castellan, I keep thinking of the box with with the lens and secret message from Lysa.  It was a "burn after reading" situation, it also fits in a box.

I'm not sure that's it, but could it be something along those lines... something where the existence of it was denied?

If answer to Jez Bell's question is no, can I ask

Did it never exist because it was something that existed in rumour; or because it's something that someone wanted or wished for and did not get?

PS I would add 'or because its an errata in the text' but I have checked them and think it unlikely!

13 hours ago, Jez Bell said:

So, the question to the host:

Has the existence of this object been denied in some way (obfuscation/obliteration)?

I am not sure I understand exactly :ninja: Do you mean to ask if the object really exists (or existed), but someone either lied it doesn't or destroyed it?

7. Unknown if man-made. At the same time, there is a certain reason to assume that it is not unlikely

8. If it did exist, if would fit into a shoebox

9. First mentioned in an Arya, Sansa or Catelyn POV

10. "Non-existing" part does not come from the fact that someone lied it does not exist or that it was destroyed

11. It comes from the fact that someone wanted it and did not get it

10 hours ago, Eternally_His said:

If it wasn't for hint 9, I'd say it's either Horn of Joramun or 'crown of gold' used to kill Viserys...

crown of gold is a nice one. I have come up with few non-existent objects too.

Archived