US politics : clowns want their money back

Rippounet

11 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

You’re not thinking big enough. The Romneys are the carriers. Their political rivals, the Huntsmans, are the ones who infected them!  

Huntsman was positive back in June. The math checks out.

But you're not thinking big enough. Spencer Cox clearly first infected Huntsman in retribution for almost sinking his gubernatorial campaign in the primary this year. Huntsman just took advantage of the situation to pass it on to Romney.

The only question remaining is if some other Republican had first infected Cox in revenge for him being a relatively pro-LGBT community Republican.

12 minutes ago, DMC said:

Jon couldn't even win the primary to get his old job back, he's finished.  Unless he's playing some long game for Abby's political future.

I used to have such a crush on her, but like many media types who bounce between MSNBC, CNN and Fox, she shifted from a rational, moderate Republican to a fire breather when she joined the latter.

4 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

The cool kids dont. 

I assume everyone else automatically adds at least 1 level of sickness to whatever the White House are admitting?

I will never entertain the possibility that Trump could be described as "fully sick" so that better not be a level

5 minutes ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

I don't have a twitter.

Me neither.  And in fact Lemire's confirmation that Trump was aware of Hicks testing positive before going to the fundraiser isn't even on Lemire's Twitter unless you watch the clip of him this morning on Morning Joe - which is where I heard it.

2 hours ago, SaltyGnosis said:

I sincerely hope that the President's illness comes to a swift resolution and that he has no more health problems for the rest of his life.

Just have to say: intentionally or not, this is one of best double entendres I've read here in recent times. :D

Archived