Why Jon is a better ruler than Dany

Alyn Oakenfist

1 minute ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

I mean Ned and Cat are somewhat healthy, as are Robb and Jeyne, Asha and Qarl, Renly and Loras and few more that I can't recall right now probably

Oh true, I was just thinking about living characters.

Asha and Qarl...Sam and Gilly.... I block out because GRRM is terrible at writing sex scenes.

4 minutes ago, broken one said:

Drogo was not raping her. She did not feel raped, anyway so it makes no difference. Some girls like bad boys, some like peacocks and clowns, Daenerys likes both, so Daario is perfect.

Quote from Dany II

Yet every night, some time before dawn Drogo would come to her tent, to take her in the dark, to ride her as relentlessly as he rode his stallion. He always took her from behind, Dothraki fashion, for which Dany was grateful; that way her husband could not see the tears that wet her face, and she could use her pillow to muffle her cries of pain. When he was done he would close his eyes and begin to snore softly and Dany would lie beside him, her body bruised and sore, hurting too much to sleep

Yes that is definitely consensual sex, and not at all sounding like horribly violent and harmful rape.

9 hours ago, TheLastWolf said:

I always use pretty ass to describe her IT aspirations. No other FOCUS on looks. 

About sexuality... LOL. Daario and Drogo make for interesting lover choices. 

So it matters to you who she sleeps with and that she's attractive?

Also, Drogo was not a choice at all.

13 minutes ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

Quote from Dany II

Yes that is definitely consensual sex, and not at all sounding like horribly violent and harmful rape.

where is it written it was not consensual, because I cannot see. All I can see it was painful. I cannot see the horrible violence either. Maybe I ve got different idea of "horrible violence".

4 minutes ago, broken one said:

where is it written it was not consensual, because I cannot see. All I can see it was painful. I cannot see the horrible violence either. Maybe I ve got different idea of "horrible violence".

Yes because as you know using a pillow to hide away your tears of pain as you get taken from behind in the middle of the night while you slept is truly the epiphany of consensual sex.

Archived