Westeros Football League A

Whiskeyjack

1 minute ago, Tywin et al. said:

I respond to legitimate offers. Even in desperate times I'm not going to give you a dollar for a couple of nickels. But I'm not the one who is hard up here, am I? I'll trade you Mac, as I wouldn't want a broken Baker or Rapeburger either, but you have to offer me something that's actually in my interest, not some backup who is about to lose their value for a starting QB. If you want to sling garbage you can pick from the scraps of those two and even then I may not see any value in it for me. 

I've sent plenty of legit offers over the years.  You never respond, even to counter or reject.  It makes for a less fun league, at least to me.  

And like I said in my post, was willing to trade Khalil Herbert or Eli Mitchell.  From what I've read, Montgomery could be out another 2+ weeks and Herbert is the guy over Williams, especially with how he's played.  And I see Mitchell as a good rb2 at this point.  If you didn't like either of them or didn't think either could help you, then we weren't a match, which is fine.

Anyway, did a different trade, so doesn't matter at this point.  

17 minutes ago, Whiskeyjack said:

I've sent plenty of legit offers over the years.  You never respond, even to counter or reject.  It makes for a less fun league, at least to me.  

And like I said in my post, was willing to trade Khalil Herbert or Eli Mitchell.  From what I've read, Montgomery could be out another 2+ weeks and Herbert is the guy over Williams, especially with how he's played.  And I see Mitchell as a good rb2 at this point.  If you didn't like either of them or didn't think either could help you, then we weren't a match, which is fine.

Anyway, did a different trade, so doesn't matter at this point.  

Idk about that. Basically every trade offer you've sent me has been heavily skewed in your favor, including this one in which you'd get a starting QB which you badly need and in exchange I'd get a RB who wouldn't start for me this week and would probably get cut in a week or two. There's no way if our roles were reversed would you accept that.

• 1 month later...

With games being delayed do to Covid, we're back to using the rules we put into place last year.  Seems especially important now, since we're in the playoffs. 

Here's the rule we're going to use -

If you want to start a player from a game that is scheduled for Monday or Tuesday, you will be given the option of posting in this thread that you are starting the player, but that if he ends up not playing due to Covid, then you are choosing to start a different player in his place.  You must specify the replacement player in the post, and you must post it before the replacement's game starts.  Also, if you want to make a change to any instructions, you must make a new post - please do not edit an old post you had already made.  If you change something, I'll rely on your last post in the thread.

Here's an example:
I am starting Derrick Henry at RB.  If he doesn't play due to Covid, I'm going to start Joshua Kelley instead.

As of right now, this covers the following games this week:
Las Vegas at Cleveland
Minnesota at Chicago
Seattle at LA Rams
Washington at Philadelphia

Yes, including the regularly scheduled Monday night game - try to capture any unforeseen issues that occur in any game after Sunday.  Let me know if you have any questions.

@Jaime L
@grozeng
@BLU-RAY
@Prince of the North
@Bronn Stone

I am starting Nick Chubb at RB.  If he doesn't play due to Covid, I'll play D'Ernest Johnson
I am starting Miles Sanders at RB.  If he doesn't play due to Covid, I'll play Kenneth Gainwell.

If either or both games are cancelled altogether, I would like to sub in Tony Pollard then Dontrell Hilliard in that order.

I am starting DeVonta Smith at WR.  If he doesn't play due to Covid, I will play Laquon Treadwell.

Currently starting Russell Wilson.  If he doesn't play due to Covid, start Teddy Bridgewater. 

Currently starting Jalen Hurts.  If he doesn't play due to Covid, start Gardner Minshew.  If he also doesn't play due to Covid, start Teddy Bridgewater - unless he's being used in place of Russell Wilson, in which case start Zach Wilson.

Currently starting Dalvin Cook.  If he doesn't play due to Covid, start Alexander Mattison.  If he also doesn't play due to Covid, start Kene Nwangwu.  If he also doesn't play due to Covid, start Ronald Jones.

Currently starting Van Jefferson.  If he doesn't play due to Covid, start Josh Reynolds.

I wish to reverse the order in which my bench RB are subbed in if required.

Previous order was Pollard then Hilliard.  Now Hilliard then Pollard.

Or to use WJ's wording:

Currently starting Nate Chubb.  If he doesn't play due to Covid, start D'Ernest Johnson.  If he also doesn't play due to Covid, start Dontrell Hilliard.

Currently starting Miles Sanders.  If he doesn't play due to Covid, start Kenneth Gainwell.  If he also doesn't play due to Covid, start Dontrell Hilliard - unless he's being used in place of Nate Chubb, in which case start Tony Pollard.

Currently starting Devonta Smith.  If he doesn't play due to Covid, start Laquon Treadwell.

Archived