Tuesday August 31
Wednesday September 1
Thursday September 2
Friday September 3
Saturday September 4
Sunday  September 5
Tuesday September 7
Wednesday September 8

Please post to let me know which days are completely out for you.  Since this league is an auction, would definitely prefer to have everyone present if possible.

2 minutes ago, aceluby said:

Checked my email, the app, and went to the website and don't see an invite anywhere

Okay I just resent it again, to the email you used in Westeros C.  It's a gmail account.  But let me know if you want it sent to a different email address.

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, grozeng said:

I have a huge problem.  My car just broke down.  I am in the process of waiting for AAA for a tow.  So I will try to draft using the app and my phone, but won't have any of my values with me.

Damn man, that's horrible. 

I could pause the draft for a few minutes, but doesn't sound like that would make a difference?

1 minute ago, Whiskeyjack said:

Yes, they all go to free agency.

Cool.  I thought I screwed something up.  Sorry about the connection problems, but it did not turn out that bad except I had a hard time keeping track of my team and who other people drafted.

Somehow I ended up with a bunch of Miami Dolphins, but that's good because they are such a high-powered offense.  They remind me of the Rams in the late 90s/early 2000s

Archived