NFL 2021 Week 2: Is that Jeopardy! gig still available?

Rhom

5 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Because they got an insane penalty.

ETA: Wow, the refs missed two more obvious things. How?!???

Considering how often the Browns have been fucked on those sorts of penalties, I'm not going to complain about it.  

Just now, briantw said:

Considering how often the Browns have been fucked on those sorts of penalties, I'm not going to complain about it.  

But you know all of your points have come from dog shit penalties. That wasn't a hold on 4th and goal. Baker grounded the ball twice and only got called for it once. And that was not a catch at all. 

No dude, the Vikes have been getting fucked all year by the refs in an absurd way. 

Baker is playing like dog shit today.  Gotta wonder if that shoulder injury from a few weeks ago is still bothering him.  His throws have been off ever since and he was incredibly accurate the first two weeks.

1 minute ago, Tywin et al. said:

He made it up by tying his lineman's shoe. 

Baker is very likable if you're not a stiff old white guy.

Eh, he plays for my 2nd most hated team, and I’ve been subjected to about 37 different commercials with him in them so needless to say I’m not a fan. :P

1 minute ago, briantw said:

Well, Tywin, you just got repaid with an absolute horse shit call that benefited your team.

Why is a TE blocking Garrett? Fire whoever designed that shit up.

4 minutes ago, Nictarion said:

Eh, he plays for my 2nd most hated team, and I’ve been subjected to about 37 different commercials with him in them so needless to say I’m not a fan. :P

The Browns are your second most hated team? Why???????????

Just now, Nictarion said:

Umm…they’re a division (and state) rival?

Yeah but we haven't been relevant in like thirty years.  I'd think you'd hate the Steelers and Ravens more.  Like, I don't even give a shit about the Bengals.  They're our fellow long-suffering franchise.  But fuck the Ratbirds and Steelers.

2 minutes ago, Nictarion said:

Umm…they’re a division (and state) rival?

1 minute ago, briantw said:

Yeah but we haven't been relevant in like thirty years.  I'd think you'd hate the Steelers and Ravens more.  Like, I don't even give a shit about the Bengals.  They're our fellow long-suffering franchise.  But fuck the Ratbirds and Steelers.

Yeah, this was my thought as well. Hate for the Steelers and Ravens would make sense. Dafuq have the Browns ever done to you? And just in general there are more hate worthy teams in the AFC and NFL overall. I dislike Washington more than the Packers, for instance. 

Just now, briantw said:

I do hate the Steelers more. Much more. The Browns are a very distant 2nd. The Ravens I’ve never minded though. I’ve never had to deal with any of their obnoxious fans (Browns & Steeler fans attend a lot of games in Cincy), and I always liked their team name/Poe affiliation. Plus I liked Ed Reed. He was one of my favorite non-Bengals ever. 

3 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Yeah, this was my thought as well. Hate for the Steelers and Ravens would make sense. Dafuq have the Browns ever done to you? And just in general there are more hate worthy teams in the AFC and NFL overall. I dislike Washington more than the Packers, for instance. 

Don’t tell me who to hate!

2 minutes ago, Nictarion said:

Don’t tell me who to hate!

As a Jew who is now deep into reading The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich as the game goes on, if I were to tell you to hate the Nazis would you say no just out of spite.

Your face might melt off and/or explode if you give the wrong answer. :P

Archived