NFL 2021 Week 2: Is that Jeopardy! gig still available?

Rhom

Kittle to the IR, the hope seems to be he can return by the November 7 Cards game.  Aaarrgh!  Swear to gods, I don't know what I did, but it seems like over the past few years my teams have been cursed with injuries.

48 minutes ago, DMC said:

Kittle to the IR, the hope seems to be he can return by the November 7 Cards game.  Aaarrgh!  Swear to gods, I don't know what I did, but it seems like over the past few years my teams have been cursed with injuries.

Damn!  That sucks.  Yeah, this year seems to be even more than the usual battle of attrition.  Or maybe it's just the state of my FF teams that's influencing my thinking on that?

6 minutes ago, ljkeane said:

An entertainingly terrible performance from the kickers trying to win the Packers Bengals game. Five missed attempts to win it so far and the Packers even sent Crosby out to call the coin toss, which he got wrong.

I’ve never seen that many missed kicks in a row in my life. And the Bengals even used a 5th round pick on their kicker…

On the bright side, Ja’Marr Chase is fucking phenomenal. 

21 minutes ago, Nictarion said:

I’ve never seen that many missed kicks in a row in my life. And the Bengals even used a 5th round pick on their kicker…

On the bright side, Ja’Marr Chase is fucking phenomenal. 

But those preseason drops........

:P

7 minutes ago, briantw said:

And Gruden plans to resign.  

In the end, it wasn't all the botched draft picks and disappointing seasons that got him, but the fact that he's a garbage person. 

Nah, he just got shit canned. Davis went looking for him and did it personally, per early reports. 

18 minutes ago, Rhom said:

I guess I missed something along the way.  Who did he piss off recently that all of this is just coming out now?

The Washington office was recently raided as part of an unrelated investigation, I believe, and these emails came to light as a result of that.

16 minutes ago, briantw said:

The Washington office was recently raided as part of an unrelated investigation, I believe, and these emails came to light as a result of that.

Yeah, just seems like if he's been widely known as a racist homophobic douche for a decade... it would have come out by now.

Which brings me to the original question:  Why now?

Had a Raiders fan friend of mine send me a meme that said “I want to see Robert Kraft’s emails for the past ten years.” :lol: 

I don’t think these are closets the NFL honestly wants to go digging through.  

Archived