Worst plan ever made in the saga ?

3 hours ago, KingAerys_II said:

I advocate for nothing

No you don't, you have said multiple times the all Dornish deserved to burn. That is Genocide.

19 minutes ago, KingAerys_II said:

people are triggered because their beloved kingdom

I have said multiple times before I don't like Dorne. Liking Dorne has nothing to do with it. You are trying to dismiss everyone who disagrees with you as just being 'biased', ignoring the fact that people have valid arguments that are based on the actual text.

20 minutes ago, KingAerys_II said:

It is a biased discussion

The only one discussing in a biased manner here is you, since you claim, with no evidence, that every single Dornish person is like Wyl.

Can you stand a discussion without using inappropriate words? I only remarked that the actions of Aegon were driven by a sense of justice and duty to his own vassals, you want to use inappropriate words, because you can't stand the discussion, using a dragon is not a crime, but it is a good use of the own resources

Edited by KingAerys_II

27 minutes ago, KingAerys_II said:

you want to use inappropriate words

What do you mean 'inappropriate words'? Genocide? Do you want me to say, 'You are advocating for Aegon I eradicating the Dornish people' instead? Because that is what you said, that all the Dornish deserve to be burned alive for the actions of a minority of them (and make up stuff about how they were all sadistic torturers when there is no proof in the books to try and justify burning them all alive). If you don't want to give the impression you are advocating the eradication of the Dornish people (genocide), maybe don't say things like this:

the entire culture deserved to be wiped out and suffer the same fate Boltons will suffer in the next books

Dorne is the only kingdom that deserved a worse fate than the Dragon Wroth 

they deserved the Rhoynar's fate

Aegon didn't burn them enough, he should have burned Sunspear and the shadow city too 

I only remarked that the actions of Aegon were driven by a sense of justice and duty to his own vassals

Contradicted by the text because the 'Dragon's Wroth' only starts when Aegon's beloved sister wife gets killed. Before that, he was only burning a few holdfasts. And if he was being driven by a sense of 'justice', why did he invade Dorne in the first place?

using a dragon is not a crime

I am not talking about just using a dragon, but using a dragon to burn tens of thousands of innocents alive, which I consider an atrocious act.

Edited by Craving Peaches

5 minutes ago, Craving Peaches said:

What do you mean 'inappropriate words'? Genocide? Do you want me to say, 'You are advocating for Aegon I eradicating the Dornish people' instead? Because that is what you said, that all the Dornish deserve to be burned alive for the actions of a minority of them (and make up stuff about how they were all sadistic torturers when there is no proof in the books to try and justify burning them all alive). If you don't want to give the impression you are advocating the eradication of the Dornish people (genocide), maybe don't say things like this:

Contradicted by the text because the 'Dragon's Wroth' only starts when Aegon's beloved sister wife gets killed. Before that, he was only burning a few holdfasts. And if he was being driven by a sense of 'justice', why did he invade Dorne in the first place?

I am not talking about just using a dragon, but using a dragon to burn tens of thousands of innocents alive, which I consider an atrocious act.

He was educating them 

1 minute ago, KingAerys_II said:

He was educating them not to sell young women into forced prostitution in Essos brothels by roasting them and their houses

Well then Aegon I is stupid because vast majority of Dornish peasants were not involved in that at all, and he only started burning them in response to his sister dying, not Wyl doing those things.

42 minutes ago, Craving Peaches said:

Well then Aegon I is stupid because vast majority of Dornish peasants were not involved in that at all, and he only started burning them in response to his sister dying, not Wyl doing those things.

You forget the Ramsay things the lords did to captured knights and the assaults in the Reach and Stormlands, but he did well regardless the reason

6 minutes ago, KingAerys_II said:

You forget the Ramsay things the lords did to captured knights and the assaults in the Reach and Stormlands,

Yeah, the lords. Not those random peasants he was burning.

6 minutes ago, KingAerys_II said:

but he did well regardless the reason

How could have have done better? Killed every single Dornish person? Is that what you want?