Tyrion Stokeworth

Falcon2909

48 minutes ago, Falcon2909 said:

Originally Tyrion Waters, but now that Stokeworth has no members apart from Lollys, will this baby be legitimised as a Stokeworth?

Or will Bronn get rid of him and have his own legitimate child with Lollys?

Something tells me that he wants to keep Tyrion alive. I don’t see Bronn bedding Lollys to make another child. He’ll be happy to sire bastards on other women instead.

19 hours ago, Falcon2909 said:

Originally Tyrion Waters, but now that Stokeworth has no members apart from Lollys, will this baby be legitimised as a Stokeworth?

Or will Bronn get rid of him and have his own legitimate child with Lollys?

Well, the bolded is the plan that Bronn shared with Tyrion.

"Lollys is big with another man's child."

"And when she pops him out, I'll get her big with mine."

It is indeed in Bronn's best interest to establish blood relationship with the family. Does he need to get rid of little Tyrion though? As long as Tyrion is not legitimized (and who would even suggest the idea?), he can just as well keep him as a future servant if it helps to keep Lollys happy. Or not. It depends on how safe Bronn feels in his new position.

23 hours ago, Lord Lannister said:

Given that legitimization would have to come from the Crown, I find it unlikely Tyrion will be legitimized unless there is a regime change. Regardless, Bronn is pragmatic enough to know that getting Lollys pregnant is essential to him securing rule. 

damn! I cant believe i forgot only the crown has the power to do that.

6 hours ago, Julia H. said:

Well, the bolded is the plan that Bronn shared with Tyrion.

It is indeed in Bronn's best interest to establish blood relationship with the family. Does he need to get rid of little Tyrion though? As long as Tyrion is not legitimized (and who would even suggest the idea?), he can just as well keep him as a future servant if it helps to keep Lollys happy. Or not. It depends on how safe Bronn feels in his new position.

hope this baby doesn't become like ramsay 

On 12/21/2021 at 12:33 PM, Canon Claude said:

Something tells me that he wants to keep Tyrion alive. I don’t see Bronn bedding Lollys to make another child. He’ll be happy to sire bastards on other women instead.

likely to keep him to troll cersei

Archived