Best Sibling Relations

Corvo the Crow

Which siblings have the best relation?

I think Rose of Red Lake and Brandon of the Bloody Blade are great. He cares for his sister so much that he slays thousands of CotF to turn Blue Lake to Red Lake and with his blood sacrifice gifting Rose's descendants the power of skinchanging. What a great guy! Can't think of another character who's given such a magnificent gift to their siblings.

I don't remember them . I remember Aemon/Baelon , ViserysII/AegonIII , Baella/Rhaena and Rhaena/Aegon the uncrowned having good sibling relations. maybe we should also count Alyssane/jaeherys... I mean.. could siblings get closer than that?! in the main series I like Bran's relationship with his brothers and Tyrell siblings. 

PS. how many threads have you created today Corvo?! is it a holiday or something?:P

Aegon III and Viserys II

Aemon and Baelon

GRRM doesn’t write about sisters much, although Baela and Rhaena appeared to have had a good relationship, and Alysanne and Rhaena (the original) always seemed to be able to overcome their differences when they needed to. FnB makes it sound like Daella’s older sisters tried to look after her.

Honestly, the Toyne brothers must have really loved each other if they were willing to essentially sign their own death warrants by trying to kill Aegon IV in order to avenge Terrence. 

Bloodraven appears to have been fiercely loyal to Daeron (although I wonder if Daeron was more of a surrogate father to him, given their age difference)

17 minutes ago, The Bard of Banefort said:

GRRM doesn’t write about sisters much

funnily enough he's got no brothers himself

17 minutes ago, The Bard of Banefort said:

Bloodraven appears to have been fiercely loyal to Daeron (although I wonder if Daeron was more of a surrogate father to him, given their age difference)

:agree:

according to Bloodraven (from my interpertation of the text) he also loved Daemon. but that one ended ugly! 

also, Daemon and Aegor must have had a good relation .after all, it appears that Daemon was the most acceptance of Aegor's brothers ,letting him be betrothed to his daughter before he ever thought to rebel. 

1 hour ago, The Bard of Banefort said:

Essentialy this, especially considering what a shitty person Aegon IV was, but he must truly have loved his brother showing fierce loyalty and even playing dirty to keep his heirs on the throne.

Archived