Westeros Football League B

Whiskeyjack

We need 1-3 more owners for the keeper league.  It's a quick snake draft due to the keepers and fun to build a team over the years.  I posted the rosters on the Fantasy Keeper Thread.  There is an open team, JJ's team and JJ's brother's team (JJ's team led the league in points for most of the season and JJ's brother's team came in 2nd).

Let me know if you want to join.  Draft will be some time this week.  We also need another owner for Dynasty.   I will get those rosters up tonight.

Still need one more for Dynasty.  Even if you can just draft and then I can transfer the team to another email and we just put in the highest scoring roster each week based on Yahoo.  We can't draft with one team auto-drafting an auction.

So anyone just want to help out and draft a team?  It would be a brand new team with almost a full budget, so you could basically do whatever you want.

Draft is Friday at 9:30pm as of right now, but could change to next week and we skip week 1 if we don't find someone.

One last ditch effort (until next week if this does not work).  We just need one owner to draft.  No long term commitment.  Right after the draft, I will switch the league to a generic email (or we can do that before and you just login) and then I will edit the lineups during the season based on Yahoo projected points.

So if anyone has time Friday for one last draft, please consider helping us out!!

(This is for the Dynasty league - so post in there if you can help)

• 4 weeks later...

@grozeng i didn't see trade offer til this morn. Beckham looks down for the count but i'll take mclaurin instead. Imean diggs and kittle are my only good dudes...i need strong wr replacement.

Edited by rocksniffer
it's too damn early...

14 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

@grozeng i didn't see trade offer til this morn. Beckham looks down for the count but i'll take mclaurin instead. Imean diggs and kittle are my only good dudes...i need strong wr replacement.

Just messaged you.  I did not see the counter until after the games started so held off just in case something happened to any of the players during the games.

I also did not realize Watson wasn't playing this week, so that kind of sucked for me.

• 2 months later...