Spocky’s Anti-Burnout Thread a.k.a. How do you like my music?

Spockydog

4 hours ago, Craving Peaches said:

I have never seen Friends so I can't comment...

You haven't seen Friends? 

Dammit. 

It's been a while, but now I HAVE to go start a new friends thread in the entertainment section.

Give me 20 minutes.

That should be enough time for you to finish the first episode :P

17 minutes ago, A True Kaniggit said:

And I thought we might me internet friends :blush:.

Not a single episode?

At that time, I didn't own a tv and didn't want to.  So, many popular shows have not been seen by me, which is fine.  Just have never been that fond of TV.  I do watch some now because I can stream w/o adds, that makes me happy.  Still don't watch it much.  I could watch Friends, but just have never been interested in the show.   :dunno:

2 minutes ago, LongRider said:

At that time, I didn't own a tv and didn't want to.  So, many popular shows have not been seen by me, which is fine.  Just have never been that fond of TV.  I do watch some now because I can stream w/o adds, that makes me happy.  Still don't watch it much.  I could watch Friends, but just have never been interested in the show.   :dunno:

Lol. Don't explain yourself.

Never take me seriously!

Spent the afternoon watching footy while doing the ironing. I found the combination strangely relaxing.

Plus, I now have freshly laundered and ironed Egyptian cotton bed sheets to get into tonight.

This pleases me enormously. It's amazing how we change over the years. If twenty-eight-year-old me knew about this, he'd kick me out of the bloody band. 

12 minutes ago, Spockydog said:

Spent the afternoon watching footy while doing the ironing. I found the combination strangely relaxing.

Plus, I now have freshly laundered and ironed Egyptian cotton bed sheets to get into tonight.

This pleases me enormously. It's amazing how we change over the years. If twenty-eight-year-old me knew about this, he'd kick me out of the bloody band. 

You iron your bedsheets? Getting some Monica vibes here, mate. :uhoh:

We don’t iron our clothes. In fact, we don’t even own an iron. :lol:

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, kissdbyfire said:

I only did it because my mum said she finds doing the ironing a nice way to switch off from work. She does adoption counselling, and it can get a bit hectic at times.

I had just finished ironing my shirts and stuff, when I spotted my sheets on the washing line in the garden :leer:

Edited by Spockydog

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

*laughs in extreme, well pressed comfort*

Edited by Spockydog

Posted (edited)

Just levelled up my CEO character by being invited to my first ever pool party. It's on the Saturday night in BCN, with an open bar, "gifts and giveaways", and a secret appearance by a "world famous DJ."

Oooh, this could be fun...

Edited by Spockydog

So I made the spectacularly wonderful discovery last night that when I generate a QR code for any page on my company's website, the image comes with a T-rex at the centre of it. I didn't ask for this, it just did it.

Of course I was then left with absolutely no choice but to stay up all night and redesign my Spannabis trifold brochures.

I am very pleased with the new design, especially my new QR codes.

Spannabis Trifold Brochure Draft

And I guess I now have a new catchphrase.

Right, off to bed for a few hours, then down the printers.

Follow the dinosaur.