NFL Thread II

Ser Paladin

Tune in Sunday night, folks. I have very big rexpectations. I feel that this game on Sunday night will rexplain a lot to you idiots. I rexpect a huge offense rexplosion.

You're killing me. I'm just hoping my team can give Chicago a respectable fight next weekend. I have no clever play on words for that game at this time. Maybe something involving the hand of God, since Kitna plays for God, and vise-versa.

Tune in SUnday night, folks. I have very big rexpectations. I feel that this game on sunday night will rexplain a lot to you idiots. I rexpect a huge offense rexplosion.

Its going to be a rextraordinary Sunday night.

Oh, I got it....Those were pretty funny. I got one too:

"How long do you think before Grossman officially becomes the rex-Chicago QB? How about rex-NFL QB?"

How long before he officially Rex another season for the Bears?

I dont know how to rexplain it to you Stego. I dont think you can handle any rexplanation. Its like his passes are a mythical sword, its like when he throws, from a stone he pulls out rexcaliber.

Impressive march by the Bills 2nd string QB & Lynch. Really glad I didn't start him in my fantasy league. Wonder if the Bills coaches are looking at Lohsman right now thinking "maybe you should rest that knee."

Come on Bills. Dick Jauron baby!!!

the way this one is going the Bills may be playing 2nd string only in the second half. They've had a decent number of injuries all ready.

And there is Stallworth...after being the invisible man looks like Brady may be looking to him more this game.

the way this one is going the Bills may be playing 2nd string only in the second half. They've had a decent number of injuries all ready.

And there is Stallworth...after being the invisible man looks like Brady may be looking to him more this game.

We're pretty much playing the second string already.

C'mon Packers!

My Niners are getting wrexed by the Steelers right now. I'm still looking for Gore to rexplode and become the rexcellent back that we all know and rexpect to see from him.

Hostler has been rexposed to be an inferior offensive coordinator and needs to be sent to rexile.

This is kinda fun.

Archived