Official Naked and Hatted Avatar week thread

Goddess Dictator

Wise Maester Once Say:

"When in doubt, make first post to new forum a HAT one."

nicely done! !!! way to enter into the madness here.

Wow... Am I right in seeing that it would cost $175 for me to attend this thing? That's kind of outrageous. Maybe it'd seem more reasonable if I were a bigger sci-fi fan.

Still, though... Sheesh.

also. you can do what i do, and don't buy a ticket to the con. just stay in the hotel, and hang out at the bwb parties. thats what i did at la con.

I've been a fan (and pusher) of George for years, but it took this to get me signed up for an account here. I just can't pass up an opportunity to get naked I guess.

Such lovely fans George has.

very nice! again! yay n00bs. see? nhaw brings people together!!! :grouphug:

well, its a hat (sort of)...

its a hat.

Ok. this is my "im sad nhaw week is ending' av. and yeah. its winding down peeps. less than 8 hours to go officially.

You know, there was a time in my life when I would totally do that. Then I got married.

Yeah, so did I. So for all my bluster, it's limited to messages on an internet board. Sorry ladies (and interested gents), you get to look only. :P

Gods, I'm actually feeling a bit depressed about it all.

Don't be. See above ;).

Just some thoughts I wanted to share:

I had about as much fun as a human being can have on the internet. I'm sure you all enjoyed it as well. This was my first NHAW, last year I was a bit to shy. Glad that I'm not the only one who lost some inhibitions.

As the week comes to an end and the cameras will be put to the side again, a few tips:

- Don't leave your NHAW-pics on the camera. You might lose it and the finder could start a chain-email with your pics in order to find you. Even worse: it might work.

- Don't leave your NHAW-pics on your computer where children, parents, in-laws or computer repair guys might find them. I would recommend to secure them with Truecrypt or at least to store them in a password protected zip-file.

- Now might be a good time to be a lady/gentleman and to delete the downloaded pics ;). If you are a creepy perverted stalker who would like to keep the images, at least store them as explained above.

Thank you all for this unforgettable week.

All these animated avs are making me giddy. .... yet sad. :stunned::wideeyed::(:bawl:

Sorry Goddess, I need to change mine now, You can punish me for leaving early later :spank:

since I won't have time to change it tonight, I'm going out to celebrate turning 38, or drown my sorrow, whichever.

nicely done! !!! way to enter into the madness here.

also. you can do what i do, and don't buy a ticket to the con. just stay in the hotel, and hang out at the bwb parties. thats what i did at la con.

that ain't all you did, sugar.

Just some thoughts I wanted to share:

I had about as much fun as a human being can have on the internet. I'm sure you all enjoyed it as well. This was my first NHAW, last year I was a bit to shy. Glad that I'm not the only one who lost some inhibitions.

As the week comes to an end and the cameras will be put to the side again, a few tips:

- Don't leave your NHAW-pics on the camera. You might lose it and the finder could start a chain-email with your pics in order to find you. Even worse: it might work.

- Don't leave your NHAW-pics on your computer where children, parents, in-laws or computer repair guys might find them. I would recommend to secure them with Truecrypt or at least to store them in a password protected zip-file.

- Now might be a good time to be a lady/gentleman and to delete the downloaded pics ;). If you are a creepy perverted stalker who would like to keep the images, at least store them as explained above.

Thank you all for this unforgettable week.

you said it all ser laron. it's been a great week. and that's because of all of you. Thank you all so much for getting into the spirit and having a blast!

that ain't all you did, sugar.

uh. true. *clamps mouth shut. walks away*

It's been fun :pirate: But, now it's time for this plonk to get her clobber back on.

I think Niamh and the N00bs win ( good job N00bs ).

Thanks GD, you total enabler, you.

you're welcome! i'm just glad i did a good job of keeping it fun for everyone. well, and for being lenient on what is and isn't a hat. :P

hahaha. but yeah. i'm glad zak asked me to do it. I have truly and thoroughly enjoyed myself. thanks to you all!

Archived