Official Naked and Hatted Avatar week thread

Goddess Dictator

Lann, if you send me all your photos, I'll make you an animated GIF and give you my last picture uncensored in return ;).

Don't listen to him! I offer all my uncensored pics :fence:

Am I allowed to start a thread about why Macs are awesome?

NO! :shakes fist at mac:

anyways, I hear that towels count as hat these days. Is that true?

Heck, since we're hanging out Friday, I can offer Lann the chance to take uncensored photographs of me (provided the bar and the rest of the BwB crew doesn't object). Beat that!

Well, I can still hope that that would be to much for her :)

Or maybe it's tears for the end of NHAW?

Just like most of your other problems, this one could be solved by a visit to the San Francisco Bay Area. Especially if it is in time for Friday's SF BwB meetup.

ETA: And since this thing is almost over, I've added my controversial ass shot to the animation. Enjoy!

Heck, since we're hanging out Friday, I can offer Lann the chance to take uncensored photographs of me (provided the bar and the rest of the BwB crew doesn't object). Beat that!

The bar might object, but with so many BwB'ers living in the city, I imagine an alternative portrait studio could be arranged.

Better post in the Norcal BwB thread that cameras are a recommended accessory for the meetup. ;)

The time period after this week will be like the time after a new book comes out. The drop off in posts will be staggering. Except, no one will be reading. Most of us will be in mourning. ;)

Archived