Goodkind XXXV: Ayn't Life Rand?

The Wolf Maid

I was in a used bookstore and the girl in there was a big SFF reader and I mentioned to her that SoT was very possibly coming to a TV near her soon and she said "Just shoot me now."

Good! So she chose death, which means she chooses life!

I was in a used bookstore and the girl in there was a big SFF reader and I mentioned to her that SoT was very possibly coming to a TV near her soon and she said "Just shoot me now."

But more importantly, was she hot?

I'm failing Literature.

It may be the numerous book reports on A Song of Ice and Fire, the comparison between Deathnote and Crime & Punishment, or the simple fact that I'm not doing homework, but I'm failing literature.

Can anyone find me a really deep analysis of Brothers K?

Also, I have met one good looking (female) fantasy nerd and she was taken. By my best friend. You have no idea how irritating that is. Any of you. Especially Wolf Maid.

And Shevchyk, if you haven't noticed Enigma until now, this is what we know about him/her:

It is a Yeard fan.

I have sent it a PM, and it has answered.

It also types in a font that I enjoy copying to make an ass of myself.

Unfortunately, she was categorically un-hot. She was probably the embodiment of the unfortunate fantasy stereotype. She was quite well-read though.

Oh well. That's why God invented light switches though. :P

Unfortunately, she was categorically un-hot. She was probably the embodiment of the unfortunate fantasy stereotype. She was quite well-read though.

Talk to her about books and reading and see if she has any hot friends. Even fantasy stereotypes have friends that do not know how hot they truly are.

Talk to her about books and reading and see if she has any hot friends. Even fantasy stereotypes have friends that do not know how hot they truly are.

problem is that since he's a fantasy reader himself, he is the same embodiment of the stereotype. Not knowing ones own hotness does not make one blind.

I have the uncanny curse combined with blessing that I am generally good looking (especially for a fantasy nerd) but my best friend is taller and thinner and otherwise looks a lot like me, but with blue eyes and newer clothes.

Also, he can talk a ton about an intellegent subject, while within minutes I am reduced to screaming "PIE" at the top of my lungs.

Part of the reason I'm failing Lit.

Also, Exa, how would you know how Triskele looks?

I have the uncanny curse combined with blessing that I am generally good looking (especially for a fantasy nerd).

Also, Exa, how would you know how Triskele looks?

Presuming Triskele isnt cursed/blessed he too is the embodiment of the unfortunate fantasy stereotype. you know, like...

Oh well. That's why God invented light switches though. :P

And paper sacks! :P

Thank God I played sports my entire childhood and that I wasn't left with a horrid physique. I suppose I could grow a beard and let my hair grow out some and then I'd be able to give an ironic interpretation of the Yeard...nah....even I have standards :P

You do have my sympathies, - our difference in opinions withstanding...but you should be aware of this fact: there is one way to remedy that particular problem, along with its situation.

I don't think SoT is part of his school's cirriculum. Maybe it should be?

It needs to be said that this is one of the most ominous posts ever. When I read it, I was expecting some cataclysmic events.

I think his point was that the cataclysm had already happening/was happening. Eleven full-length novels written and published by the Yeard seems pretty cataclysmic to me, after all.

You do have my sympathies, - our difference in opinions withstanding...but you should be aware of this fact: there is one way to remedy that particular problem, along with its situation.

I don't understand quite what you mean by "one way".

Part of the reason I'm not doing well in lit is because I've been doing essays on fantasy. Sword of Truth is fantasy at its basics. Unless you mean something else, which I think is more probable.

It needs to be said that this is one of the most ominous posts ever. When I read it, I was expecting some cataclysmic events.

I dunno.

A more ominous post could be:

Terry Goodkind has become president of the United States of America

I dunno.

A more ominous post could be:

Terry Goodkind has become president of the United States of America

Eh. He'd be like Andrew Johnson: alienated from both parties and completely unable to accomplish anything. In fact, it would probably be a good thing if he became president. That way he wouldn't write any books for a while.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Now that Tairy has finished SoT, he will go on to write a novel of such staggering genius that it will put every single previous work of literature to shame. Upon its release, he will announce to the world that all of his prior insanity was just a sick joke. Only Betty the goat will laugh.

Bribing the teachers, right?

Does anyone know what abomination TG plans to work on now that SoT is complete?

What makes you actually think that SoT is complete? :lol:

Brett Farve said he retired today. I don't know that I believe that either.

Triskele,

I suspect it will be some sort of urban fantasy, where possibly a descendant of Dick wrecks havoc in the real world.

For some odd reason, I thought of Elizabeth Bear and Sarah Monette's stories and then I imagined a horrified Tairy reading Monette's Mélusine. Might as well write some yaoi stories involving Dick Rahl and...his Yeard? :P

Archived