Goodkind XXXV: Ayn't Life Rand?

The Wolf Maid

I don't listen to audio book, so I never really thought about this, but in hindsight it seems obvious.

Apparently The Sword Of Truth books are even more inhumane for the reader in audio format.

The speeches literary go on for hours! :leaving:

I posted about this before, I think listening to Tairy and driving should be considered hazard driving because it could put you too sleep or cause you to crash your car into a wall to stop the voices.

I read the first seven and thought the first was much better than the rest...relatively speaking. And the Yeardites would claim the 6th book, Faith of the Fallen, as their #1 pick, or at least the .net ones would.

I read the first seven and thought the first was much better than the rest...relatively speaking. And the Yeardites would claim the 6th book, Faith of the Fallen, as their #1 pick, or at least the .net ones would.

Everything I was going to say....... you prick.

For those of you that read deep into the SoT series in your naive younger days, was WFR his least bad book?

And which book to Yeardites profess to be the best?

You should stop at WFR really. there is no need to go on reading after that.

soul of the fire? really? the one with the bells and such? When I was still into the series, I thought that one was all different kinds of silly, and that red haired girl getting raped all the time made me uneasy.

Okay, own up, who is posting as The Shining Enigma on Malazanempire? :P I refuse to believe this can be an actual fan.

This may be a bit late in the game, and I haven't even read all the following posts, but this person is definitely an Alt. Only mystar talks like that, and if it were him he would certainly be posting under his own name. If this shithead wants to be taken seriously as a Terry Goodkind fan he needs to pull it back a bit.

So, uh, like Shevchyk said, why is Tairy 100 years old? Because of that I initially thought the site was a fake. Especially when the Yeard started blabbing about joining him in "a descent into EVIL" or whatever in a voice that sounded so weird that I thought it HAD to be a parody.

And day turns into night, winter hurries into spring, and myasterisk does his best impersonation of the South Park version of Martha Stewart and shits out of his mouth. What else is new? ;)

He just goes on and on, does he? *sigh*

I just wonder what he gets from this?

He gets to be touched by Tairy, duh. In that "special" place.

You made me laugh out loud, there.

I honestly never really understood why some people go through such lengths to be controversial without truly accomplishing anything. Maybe he just gets a thrill off of seeing everyone react to what he does, even if the reaction is muted and the truth revealed quickly.

Or, maybe he used to be on medication, and objectively decided to choose life and, uh, get off of his medication for some objectively logical reason.

:lmao:

I forgot about that.

I still don't see why he needs to do so. I mean, he's been touched enough, hasn't he? Besides, the SoT series is on the works. what more could he want? Is he afraid that if ASoIaF is greenlighted it'll beat the shit out of WFR?

I loved Mjolnir's reply, although I think it probably shot over mystar's head:

It would be a shame if the series got shelved; [after all, what will represent quality epic fantasy on TV if it doesn't come to be?]

:lmao:

I forgot about that.

I still don't see why he needs to do so. I mean, he's been touched enough, hasn't he? Besides, the SoT series is on the works. what more could he want? Is he afraid that if ASoIaF is greenlighted it'll beat the shit out of WFR?

I hadn't forgotten, since I was so bored earlier today that I cleaned out the spam in the one part of GioG where I have mod powers. Deleting a couple hundred XXX-link posts in the name of making the parodies more visible really means that I was bored off my ass, doesn't it? :P

And we really ought to get a few more posts there done over the next few weeks or so. After all, AFD is around the corner... :leaving:

Archived