Hey San Francisco!

Guest Raidne

:cheers:

That's my birthday. :D

I don't have any specific plans for that night yet, though, so I could party with the BWB. Can't be there til 8-9pm, I've got class on Thursday evenings.

Guest Domaine Raidneé
Kat! You should definitely come. I take birthdays very seriously. :cheers:

Really looking forward to it, everyone!

As I said in Raidne's birthday thread, I'm not going to be able to make it. That whole week is bad for me so there isn't any point in rescheduling on my behalf. I'm definitely disappointed to not be able to meet Raidne, but that's the way it goes. I hope everyone has a lot of fun and/or drinks.

Oh, and happy birthday Kat!

Bazzzzzz......noooooooo..... :(

One of these days, we're going to have to schedule a Bazzfest on a day when you're not busy. You name the date, we'll be there and buy you beer.

[quote name='Kat' post='1295500' date='Mar 31 2008, 16.43']Bazzzzzz......noooooooo..... :(

One of these days, we're going to have to schedule a Bazzfest on a day when you're not busy. You name the date, we'll be there and buy you beer.[/quote]

I was hoping this post would be advocating a Bazzlebaby drive-by for Raidne's visit. Pull up out front and at least come in for a single cocktail while the rest of us babysit (by us - here I mean NOT me). But since it seems that the crew will mostly be arriving late, this may not be the best of plans. 9:00 is too late to force an infant to even come out asleep.

Peninsula people: meet at my place at like 6-6:30? I don't mind driving, but the caveat is that I have to work early-ish on Friday...I don't want to poop on the party by having to leave early (~11pm or so).

[quote name='boiled leather' post='1308615' date='Apr 9 2008, 21.16']did we settle a time? I think the place was set, no? if anyone is up here early, I can be convinced to stop working and have few drinks early....[/quote]

I'll be arriving between 5 and 7.

Hey Bronn, what was that pizza place you ordered from last time? If you order there again, you should hold off til I get there....or maybe not, since I'll eat it all. :lol:

I have another committment that will last till 8:30pm tonight. Considering I'm coming from Sac and people look to be leaving early this time anyway, I won't be making the trip. See all ya NorCalers later. And see you at Worldcon, Raidne. ;)

[quote name='Teri' post='1292834' date='Mar 29 2008, 07.52']A Happy Birthday Kat party and meet Raidne all in one night![/quote]
We can also celebrate my new semi-job offer! Semi in the sense that I was told that I was their choice for the position and will be getting a formal offer once the hiring freeze is lifted May 1. So there's [i]plenty[/i] of time for the deal to go belly-up, but at least I know I beat everyone else out and I'm the one they want. :)

In non-attention whore news, I'm estimating an approximate 8pm arrival.

See you all tonight! :cheers:

Edit: Bummer, Jon. :(

Archived