Big Bang Theory

Bormon

[quote name='ogbebaba' post='1605692' date='Dec 2 2008, 03.27']good luck i couldn't find it any where other than some site with a tiny image and crappy resolution[/quote]

Yeah, that's all I could find. And I missed this week's episode too. This season is a bust for me, I'll just have to wait until Netflix has it.

[quote name='Iskaral Pust' post='1607087' date='Dec 2 2008, 21.33']Yeah, that's all I could find. And I missed this week's episode too. This season is a bust for me, I'll just have to wait until Netflix has it.[/quote]

Last night's was a repeat.

• 2 weeks later...
for the first time this season, I actually caught this live (as opposed to DVR)

a fantasic show....its obvious that there is still something there between Leonard and Penny. And Sheldon at the end was absolutely PRICELESS!

[quote]"I'm sorry it's a little dirty, he wiped his mouth with it."

"I now possess Leonard Nimoy's DNA? All I need is a healthy ovum and I can grow my own Leonard Nimoy."

"All I'm giving you is the napkin."[/quote]

:lmao:

[quote]It's a Saturnalia Miracle![/quote]

:rofl:

I also found this site: [url="http://www.sheldonshirts.com/"]Sheldon Shirts[/url]

I wish I found this sooner, all of my christmas shopping would be done!

[quote name='Jaxom 1974' post='1621756' date='Dec 16 2008, 18.12']You know, that points out that there has yet to be any kind of "stunt casting" for the nerd set on this show. When and where will they come?[/quote]

Umm...Last night. I didn't know ahead of time and positively squealed, "It's Anders!"

[quote name='Lady Cheesevillage' post='1621800' date='Dec 16 2008, 17.35']Umm...Last night. I didn't know ahead of time and positively squealed, "It's Anders!"[/quote]

Not a connection I'd've ever made until you just mentioned it. He's from BSG then, huh?

I was more going for the classics though. The Spocks, the Checkovs/Besters, the original BSG peeps...that sort of thing... :P

brilliant episode last night.

"so my question is...WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?!?!?"

"why are you yelling at me???"

"never mind...we're good."

i'm paraphrasing of course.

TBBT and chuck are probably my two favorite tv shows right now.

ETA: thanks for the link, B. i'm totally gonna get me a sheldon shirt :cheers:

ETA2: i hope i'm not violating the board rules here, but i never have any problems catching what i missed on sidereel.com

[quote name='dornish prince' post='1621907' date='Dec 16 2008, 18.35']ETA2: i hope i'm not violating the board rules here, but i never have any problems catching what i missed on sidereel.com[/quote]

Starkess suggested this too, but it requires accepting a bunch of downloaded files and ignoring security warnings. I was concerned about malware. NinjaVideoHelper is not a reassuring file name. Can you prove you are not a trojan bot posting here as Dornish Prince?

Great episode last night.

sidereel is really nothing more than a message forum and a links aggregator, TBH. i run several programs at designated times to keep my shit clean and i've never had any problems. i lean towards links like yidio and megavideo. even using others, i'm almost never prompted to download and i never get any security warnings...most are just glorified youtubes. i don't think there is much TBBT on hulu which, IMO, is the best going right now.

and i can only prove that i'm not a bot if you give me one of those sqiggly things that are a mash up of numbers and letters. i can NEVER read those things...bastards.

[quote name='dornish prince' post='1621943' date='Dec 16 2008, 23.52']i don't think there is much TBBT on hulu which, IMO, is the best going right now.[/quote]

Wrong. How very wrong . The best at the moment is SupernovaTube. Though yes it can be scary when you press play and half a million pop-ups come at you - they have always been harmless. But i run the latest anti-virus software, so take that with a pinch of salt. Also if you ever miss anything, even your movie times, then i heartily recommend Nabolister.com

Great episode. Mediocre beginning, decent middle - superb end.

[quote name='dornish prince' post='1621907' date='Dec 16 2008, 16.35']brilliant episode last night.[/quote]

Agree 100%

[quote name='Sheep the Evicted' post='1622023' date='Dec 16 2008, 17.49']Wrong. How very wrong . The best at the moment is SupernovaTube. Though yes it can be scary when you press play and half a million pop-ups come at you - they have always been harmless. But i run the latest anti-virus software, so take that with a pinch of salt. Also if you ever miss anything, even your movie times, then i heartily recommend Nabolister.com

Great episode. Mediocre beginning, decent middle - superb end.[/quote]

I like mininova.org, and I look for torrents by EZTV, never had a problem with them.

The writers of this show just consistently have me cracking up. You know its one thing to have a show about Uber-geeks. But the thing that REALLY kills me is the little references to geekdom that the general audience will have no clue about. Like the spherical chicken in a vacuum joke or when Howard says "Frak Me!", or a dozen others.

It is just brilliant.

[quote name='Lady Cheesevillage' post='1621800' date='Dec 16 2008, 15.35']Umm...Last night. I didn't know ahead of time and positively squealed, "It's Anders!"[/quote]

Am I wrong or was he wearing a shirt with the BSG symbol on it when he was talking to Penny in the cafe?

[quote name='Watcher' post='1623783' date='Dec 17 2008, 22.51']Am I wrong or was he wearing a shirt with the BSG symbol on it when he was talking to Penny in the cafe?[/quote]

I haven't been able to find a still of it on the web, I will have to go back and pull it up on the DVR

I was thinking it was the patch like [url="http://www.coyote-custom.com/agora/html/images/scifi/bsgemblem.gif"]this[/url]. Looks like I was wrong, it would've been wicked cool if he was wearing something BSG related.

[quote name='Bruce Watcher' post='1626069' date='Dec 19 2008, 19.12']I was thinking it was the patch like [url="http://www.coyote-custom.com/agora/html/images/scifi/bsgemblem.gif"]this[/url]. Looks like I was wrong, it would've been wicked cool if he was wearing something BSG related.[/quote]

But it would have been funnier if he'd been wearing something from Star Trek or Star Wars instead...

Archived