Erepublik 3

Guy Kilmore

And I think everyone should jump from Sabai Reform to Sabai Unity. I'm going to send an email to the admins and ask them if they can merge Reform into Unity so that *hopefully* we can keep the gold from Reform and it will transfer to Unity. I think it will be easier if the party is empty.

[quote name='Ser Warpechowski' post='1558670' date='Oct 16 2008, 16.14']Does anyone know how the organizations work? I want to create one and set my company to it so my citizen can work someplace else.

I should´ve had made an SO account from the begining but I didnt want to wait, so I created a grain company right out of the start of V1.[/quote]

I'm thinking we need to do this too. I've asked twice to have TH changed to an organization but it might be easier to just start a new Organization then have it purchase Dragonstone Homes and Sabai Foods. And then let TH get banned when they do that in December.

Kat-Thoughts on that?

[quote name='Ser Lucky Pierre' post='1558679' date='Oct 16 2008, 17.18']I'm thinking we need to do this too. I've asked twice to have TH changed to an organization but it might be easier to just start a new Organization then have it purchase Dragonstone Homes and Sabai Foods. And then let TH get banned when they do that in December.

Kat-Thoughts on that?[/quote]
I made the Iron Bank. It has five invite gold. The site has been glitching for me whenever I try to log into it. I was going to send the gold back to me and make one for you all to use.

I read in the forums that the Admin plans on letting you convert SO to organizations. How or when though, I don't know. I just know being a GM drains 1 wellness per company.

(ETA: I am waiting for the errors to go way. Still going. I figured once the admins have time, the other SOs can get converted and the Iron Bank can drop being GM for various companies.)

[quote name='Zelgrath' post='1558109' date='Oct 16 2008, 10.45']So I have a bunch of Q1 food in my inventory that I want to get rid of. Is there a better option than dropping it? My wellness goes down too much if I just wait until it is all used.[/quote]
You could give it to me? :)

[quote name='Young Wolf' post='1558767' date='Oct 16 2008, 19.43']I sent you some food and a gun.[/quote]
So if anyone tries to steal my foodz, I can snipe them?

Cool.

Is there anything I can do to help out you all besides voting for articles?

[quote name='Shadowbaby' post='1558781' date='Oct 16 2008, 19.51']So if anyone tries to steal my foodz, I can snipe them?

Cool.

Is there anything I can do to help out you all besides voting for articles?[/quote]

Or if you care to rob a bank not owned by us...

[quote name='Anatole Kuragin' post='1558800' date='Oct 16 2008, 17.58']The economic crisis is taking its toll. Nobody is buying tickets![/quote]

I can't find any employees for either housing or food... Sabai foods has 4 employees and 3 of them haven't worked in more than 5 days

[quote name='Pebble that Hides' post='1558852' date='Oct 16 2008, 18.56']You know I would do what I could and work for you guys.

but those of you that sent invites to me. Well I have not recieved them. I think something is wrong with the system.[/quote]

There were some problems... but I can try it again so PM me the email addy and we can give it another go!

(oh and Hi Pebs! :kiss: )

[quote name='Ser Lucky Pierre' post='1558906' date='Oct 16 2008, 21.20']And since this thread is going to be closed I just want to remind everyone that we should probably try to use the other [url="http://jsnow789.com/bwber/phpBB3/index.php"]board[/url] so that our info stays in one place. :)[/quote]
Yes. I am moved to Thailand. I have made a new post on the board

Was someone sending me gifts? My wellness went back to 100 for no apparent reason today.

Also, how do I send items to people?

ETA: NM I found the donate button on peoples profiles. Note to people asking for gifts. Please include your eName in the post so I know who to send stuff to.

I believe that the Admins reset alot of people's wellness back to 100. I heard the formula wasn't working correctly. It is still going to be hard to maintain a high wellness.

ETA: Pebbles, I know that eRepublik emails for me get eaten by my spam filter, I have to check that.

[quote name='Kat' post='1559023' date='Oct 17 2008, 00.41']LP, don't start a new organization, because I think it costs 5G. We'd be better off putting that money toward an export license.[/quote]
I used invite gold from the orginal SO I made as it was stuck and buggy. I created a new organization called the Iron Bank. If you are interested in using it as a holding Organization, please PM me and I will will PM back the password. I know Calum Ser Lucky Pierre are holding their own companies. Freeing them up for production is a must for eThai. Espicially for the resource industry.

If there are dead companies, I would almost say fire them and, unless we NEED the money, Iron Bank can hold it for them.

ETA: I also went through and added as many friends as possible within the BwB. I know I missed people.

ETA2: I also have some gold to help float some of these companies. (Espicially the resource ones)

I have the highest resource skill in all of eThailand at level 1!

ETA: Wiki article with the productivity multipliers. Companies look like they operate best with only 10 employees.

[url="http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/Productivity#Productivity"]http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/Produc...ty#Productivity[/url]

Archived