Erepublik 3

Guy Kilmore

[quote name='Young Wolf' post='1554922' date='Oct 14 2008, 09.15']Site is so buggy its pissing me off.[/quote]

me too. You know the idea of beta testing is to work out the bugs. why beta test a site then replace with it a more buggy site.

[quote name='Ser Lucky Pierre' post='1555034' date='Oct 14 2008, 10.42']I tried to donate gold to YW-but it can't find him...

Site sucks...[/quote]

No worries...for whatever reason my company had 20 gold. You should check yours too.

[quote name='Young Wolf' post='1555038' date='Oct 14 2008, 10.48']No worries...for whatever reason my company had 20 gold. You should check yours too.[/quote]

I think that's for purchasing raw materials

It looks like all party presidents are up for re-election-as long as you put up the 2 gold.

So, what are we going to do? It looks like I can run and become a congressman. I've got the gold and can stay on as party president-at least for one more term if it means I can become a congressman and vote on these laws...

[quote name='Ser Lucky Pierre' post='1555047' date='Oct 14 2008, 10.50']It looks like all party presidents are up for re-election-as long as you put up the 2 gold.

So, what are we going to do? It looks like I can run and become a congressman. I've got the gold and can stay on as party president-at least for one more term if it means I can become a congressman and vote on these laws...[/quote]

Why not? Try it out.

nm...I re-joined the Sabai Reform Party, hopefully I can run for Congress there. LP, are you planning to run for Party President again so we can harness this gold? If you need gold, I have about 5.

[quote name='Kat' post='1555322' date='Oct 14 2008, 13.26']nm...I re-joined the Sabai Reform Party, hopefully I can run for Congress there. LP, are you planning to run for Party President again so we can harness this gold? If you need gold, I have about 5.[/quote]

Dont think there's anyway to bump a rank. Click on your profile and then bio and it will tell you how close you are to moving up.

[quote name='Kat' post='1555322' date='Oct 14 2008, 11.26']nm...I re-joined the Sabai Reform Party, hopefully I can run for Congress there. LP, are you planning to run for Party President again so we can harness this gold? If you need gold, I have about 5.[/quote]

I will do whatever you all want me to do! :)

The plan was to run for PP and a congressional seat in 11 days.

And we have a house to sell... I can't figure out how to put it on the market. Plus it seems our esteemed leader has not set the minimum wage for Thailand... so we can't put any job offers out there.

eta: I've listed myself for PP again (and paid the stupid gold) ;)

[quote name='Harlot' post='1555471' date='Oct 14 2008, 13.06']Tried to do some exploring of the new site but it's so buggy I gave up. :angry:[/quote]

I was cruising along just fine for the last 10 minutes... then it threw up the 500 server error on me again... back to work I guess...

And we just need 3 more votes against Rockman... the proposed tax law changes are all passing atm...

Archived