Erepublik 3

Guy Kilmore

I'd come over, but I'm itchin' to get into a fight, which seems pretty likely once V1 comes around. Besides that there's a company to run... TBQH Popplers is not going very well at all. The price of food keeps plummetting and other companies offer workers rediculous wages... down about $100 so far in October.

[quote name='Young Wolf' post='1550318' date='Oct 9 2008, 22.06']Are people like Mexal, Starkess, and the like still playing?

YW[/quote]

I work every day, and I read this thread, but I just like seeing the numbers pile up in my bank account, I don't know how you guys get all into it. Maybe I just don't understand it!

But yeah, I can move to Thailand if that'll help. I'm pretty skilled in weaps and nothing else. Woot.

[quote name='Apollo2113' post='1550330' date='Oct 9 2008, 22.20']I'd come over, but I'm itchin' to get into a fight, which seems pretty likely once V1 comes around. Besides that there's a company to run... TBQH Popplers is not going very well at all. The price of food keeps plummetting and other companies offer workers rediculous wages... down about $100 so far in October.[/quote]

Id tell you to sell it if you could. There's a lot of opportunity in Thailand as there are openings in several industries quality levels.

Only problem is getting workers for your company.

[quote]But yeah, I can move to Thailand if that'll help. I'm pretty skilled in weaps and nothing else. Woot.[/quote]

We could use another vote. I recommend buying gold with your USD first. Oh and buying 2 moving tickets...the other just in case. So yeah, come on over...just dont expect a load of money to be made at first.

[quote name='Young Wolf' post='1550340' date='Oct 9 2008, 21.36']We could use another vote. I recommend buying gold with your USD first. Oh and buying 2 moving tickets...the other just in case. So yeah, come on over...just dont expect a load of money to be made at first.[/quote]

Nah, once you get over here buy a moving ticket from my company.

[quote name='Apollo2113' post='1550357' date='Oct 9 2008, 21.57']Also, who is taking over the BwB US party? If we're just giving up on it we should be sure to extort all the gold first (if there was any that wasn't ours to begin with).[/quote]

19 gold in it. Surely we're all too cheap to donate that much gold.

[quote name='Anatole Kuragin' post='1550366' date='Oct 9 2008, 23.01']19 gold in it. Surely we're all too cheap to donate that much gold.[/quote]

Bormon can still remove the gold and move it. And probably should do so before elections just in case.

Also Ive got Mya in the party Callum joined so we should win 3 parties and pillage the gold from 2.

[quote name='Young Wolf' post='1550372' date='Oct 9 2008, 22.07']Bormon can still remove the gold and move it. And probably should do so before elections just in case.

Also Ive got Mya in the party Callum joined so we should win 3 parties and pillage the gold from 2.[/quote]
I would agree. Bormon, you could dump it in the Iron Bank SO. I would message you the log-in information if you want it.

[quote name='Guy Kilmore' post='1550134' date='Oct 9 2008, 17.12']I would encourage those who have not joined signed up for the [url="http://jsnow789.com/bwber/phpBB3/index.php"]BwB eRepublic board[/url] to do so, it is a nice place to pass information.[/quote]

I've added the link to the board in the message above. Stop on in, check it out and sign up! It's helped me a ton just so everything is pretty much in one place so there is no searching this thread.

I also think that we should invite those friends in-game that are working with us to sign up as well-as long as we trust them.

[quote name='Young Wolf' post='1550762' date='Oct 10 2008, 07.55']Eh...what happened to the sooper sekrit forums? Someone hit a delete button they werent supposed to?[/quote]

hmm.. no, I made you a moderator yesterday.. let me change it back...

[quote name='Ser Lucky Pierre' post='1550801' date='Oct 10 2008, 10.20']hey-does anyone know if the Invite system is working again? I've lost 2 invites and would hate to loose another one...[/quote]

It worked when I added the Thai Board of Tourism. That was last week or so.

Archived