Erepublik 3

Guy Kilmore

Only issue is Thailand isnt seeing an influx of new people other than us.

In other news, I have announced my intention to run for TRR president. (Shocking)
I hope for us to do a name change and I think I want to make this one sound a bit more "real" (not BWB named)...thoughts or ideas?

YW

[quote name='Ser Lucky Pierre' post='1545367' date='Oct 6 2008, 22.09']Thailand Industrial Brotherhood Party

Thailand Business Brotherhood Party

Something about commerce (and I'm just adding brotherhood to try keep our ties if it makes sense)[/quote]

How about Freedom and Brotherhood Party?

Thai.me for Change ;)

Does it have to have Brotherhood in it? I'll still vote for you no matter what it's called :P

I guess it'd be best for us to wait for V1 and then buy raw material companies, that way we wont take a big hit on an already fragile economy. How much gold do people have laying around? I should hopefully be getting 15 gold from invites in the next few days (might be a bit less) and have 20 already.

I have around 5 gold in my personal account right now.

I like Thai Sabai Unity Party more than anything with Brotherhood in it, for the simple fact that Brotherhood makes it sound like a leftist party, and what with all our free market stuff, we're further right than the other parties seem to be.

I want to write an article on the sorry state of the economy, but now I'm wishing I had written down the prices of goods in the US. Can someone who is still in the US do me a favor and send me the current prices for Q1 food, housing, gifts, moving, and weapons (in USD)? I'll be your bestest pal. (And send it to my game PM account, not the one here, because my PM box here is perpetually full and I'm too lazy to clean it out.)

[quote name='Kat' post='1545591' date='Oct 7 2008, 01.25']I want to write an article on the sorry state of the economy, but now I'm wishing I had written down the prices of goods in the US. Can someone who is still in the US do me a favor and send me the current prices for Q1 food, housing, gifts, moving, and weapons (in USD)? I'll be your bestest pal. (And send it to my game PM account, not the one here, because my PM box here is perpetually full and I'm too lazy to clean it out.)[/quote]
Done. :)

Anyone feel like hooking me up with some more gold to upgrade again?

Was also thinking Dragonstone Homes should move up to Q2 as well and then undercut the fuck out of the q1 homes. Just to send a message. At least do it maybe once or twice.

[quote name='Young Wolf' post='1546495' date='Oct 7 2008, 14.29']Anyone feel like hooking me up with some more gold to upgrade again?

Was also thinking Dragonstone Homes should move up to Q2 as well and then undercut the fuck out of the q1 homes. Just to send a message. At least do it maybe once or twice.[/quote]

Should we at least get some stock first? We can't list any prices without any stock to sell... But I like the idea...

[quote name='Ser Lucky Pierre' post='1546517' date='Oct 7 2008, 15.40']Should we at least get some stock first? We can't list any prices without any stock to sell... But I like the idea...[/quote]

Well if you continue building your q1 home...finish it and make sure it sells before moving up in quality level or it just disappears. Hence why I suggested you move up now to q2, though I dont know how close you guys are to finishing a home.

I have gold available to invest in any financial engagement. Message me with a plan and I am willing to become an investor. In this stage of the game, I understand that there will be very little return.

[quote name='Young Wolf' post='1546632' date='Oct 7 2008, 16.02']Well if you continue building your q1 home...finish it and make sure it sells before moving up in quality level or it just disappears. Hence why I suggested you move up now to q2, though I dont know how close you guys are to finishing a home.[/quote]

[b]Unit: 14.84 / 200
[/b]
I think that means we have barely started it???

We need 20gld to level up to Q2 and we don't have it yet.

We did manage to recruit one more employee today. I sent out more today. We might have to suck it up and increase salaries a bit

[quote name='Ser Lucky Pierre' post='1547291' date='Oct 7 2008, 22.41'][b]Unit: 14.84 / 200
[/b]
I think that means we have barely started it???

We need 20gld to level up to Q2 and we don't have it yet.

We did manage to recruit one more employee today. I sent out more today. We might have to suck it up and increase salaries a bit[/quote]

No worries...I see you got a house out on the market now.

Archived