Erepublik 3

Guy Kilmore

Since we are just hanging out...

Is there a place within the game that we can easily check who are bwbers, what companies we have, who are the GMs, etc? Since our ball is rolling now (as it were), it seems to me that it would be nice to have our own eBwB Wiki or something similar?

If it makes sense, I've got an unused message board that I can spruce up that we can use. I don't want to throw out anything that is going to complicate matters-but having a place to post stickies on what our current goals are for the economy as well as poltical and military would be cool. I guess just a central resource repository is what I'm going on about...

I put this out there because I'm not clear and sometimes it is difficult to read back thru this thread or find articles in game to figure out what we are up to.

Thoughts?

[quote name='Ser Lucky Pierre' post='1543203' date='Oct 5 2008, 09.16']Since we are just hanging out...

Is there a place within the game that we can easily check who are bwbers, what companies we have, who are the GMs, etc? Since our ball is rolling now (as it were), it seems to me that it would be nice to have our own eBwB Wiki or something similar?

If it makes sense, I've got an unused message board that I can spruce up that we can use. I don't want to throw out anything that is going to complicate matters-but having a place to post stickies on what our current goals are for the economy as well as poltical and military would be cool. I guess just a central resource repository is what I'm going on about...

I put this out there because I'm not clear and sometimes it is difficult to read back thru this thread or find articles in game to figure out what we are up to.

Thoughts?[/quote]
That might not be a bad idea. I have been hoping more people from this board would jump in with the activity of this thread, but yes. Somewhere easy to post what we are doing isn't a bad idea.

It will take me a week or so to get it cleaned up. There is a bunch of garbage in there as it is. I just checked and while it was enabled I had a spam bot get in there and setup a user. I'll want to upgrade it before we start using it and we can lock it down to just us.

That is if this is what people want. I will make it so that everyone is essentially a 'mod' and can add content as needed.

Anyway, I'm out for the afternoon to watch football.

Maybe the site will be back up later today!

:)

[quote name='Young Wolf' post='1543243' date='Oct 5 2008, 11.36']I like the idea of a private board for us. If its not too much trouble for ya, I say go for it.[/quote]

Just a bit of time is all... I'll work on it this week...

[quote name='Kat' post='1543358' date='Oct 5 2008, 14.26']Zelgrath, I sent you a job offer for some piddly amount of money. (I sent one to myself also for like 1 THB, yay.)[/quote]

I did too. For 3thb. Sorry for the cross post.

[quote name='Anatole Kuragin' post='1543634' date='Oct 5 2008, 20.01']Wow, Moving Thailand raised their already unfair prices to downright INSANE level.

If only I had the employees to put out a product...[/quote]

Wish I could help, but I have zero skill in housing. Recruit a couple people...make them join your company. ;)

:tantrum:

Why is it that the simplest things turn out to be the most frustrating?

So, for the BwB Erepublick Resource Center that I've been working on for the last 5 hours...

I decided that I didn't want any vestiges of my old board there, namely the domain name. I thought I might as well start with something less specific. NP, I just got a new domain name... I downloaded the latest version of phpBB, extracted it and ftpd it over to the new domain. Easy, Sleazy, Thailandpeazy...

But I can't see any of the files on the new domain with anything but ftp. So I can't run the install script for phpbb... I've been on the phone/chat to help desk and they can't figure it out either..

So, anyway, long story short.. I'm working on it...

And now I feel a little better after the rant.

And we are still hiring at Dragonstone Homes!

eta: Sometimes it just takes a little Vodka... I've got it figured out

You can go [url="http://jsnow789.com/bwber/phpBB3/index.php"]HERE[/url] and register. I've got to get to bed but go have a look. The registration is open for now. Let me know what you think and if there is anything you can't do that you think you should be able to and any other tweaks that need to be made. I'll be refining it more during the coming week.

[quote name='Ser Lucky Pierre' post='1543704' date='Oct 5 2008, 20.24']:tantrum:

Why is it that the simplest things turn out to be the most frustrating?

So, for the BwB Erepublick Resource Center that I've been working on for the last 5 hours...

I decided that I didn't want any vestiges of my old board there, namely the domain name. I thought I might as well start with something less specific. NP, I just got a new domain name... I downloaded the latest version of phpBB, extracted it and ftpd it over to the new domain. Easy, Sleazy, Thailandpeazy...

But I can't see any of the files on the new domain with anything but ftp. So I can't run the install script for phpbb... I've been on the phone/chat to help desk and they can't figure it out either..

So, anyway, long story short.. I'm working on it...

And now I feel a little better.

And we are still hiring at Dragonstone Homes![/quote]
Look at it this way. At least Rockman isn't your help desk/administrator.

[quote name='Callum' post='1544120' date='Oct 6 2008, 09.08']Did we want to get the other cheap weapons company on the market? (For the better times ahead)[/quote]

We already have one yes? I'd say we build up what we have for now. I'm just thinking that atm our market is still pretty small.

eta: the board is up. Check it out [url="http://jsnow789.com/bwber/phpBB3/index.php"]here[/url]

Archived