Erepublik 3

Guy Kilmore

[quote name='Harlot' post='1540393' date='Oct 2 2008, 13.36']I donated to the BwB. And I don't mind using the $ for this purpose. I agree there is no reason to continue the party if everyone is moving to Thailand. As I said before, I intend to stick around long enough to get some combat experience. I have some gold and would be willing to invest it in a housing/construction company in Thailand.[/quote]
Sorry about missing your contribution. I am sure there are others I am not aware of :)

Can someone do me a favor? My new job is at a Q3 company, and the marginal cost of buying Q4 food vs. house vs. gifts is in favor of buying gifts. If I sent someone some money, could they give me 1 Q1 gift/day for a little bit? Or we can do a gift exchange, it doesn't really matter to me. I just need to keep my health up.

[quote name='Kat' post='1540775' date='Oct 2 2008, 18.48']Can someone do me a favor? My new job is at a Q3 company, and the marginal cost of buying Q4 food vs. house vs. gifts is in favor of buying gifts. If I sent someone some money, could they give me 1 Q1 gift/day for a little bit? Or we can do a gift exchange, it doesn't really matter to me. I just need to keep my health up.[/quote]
I have about 8 q1 gifts in my inventory, I jus sent one so 7 remaining, that I can send off. It sounds like you just want 1 a day. I can cover you for a week, no need for gifts back. I go back to 100% wellness each day.

[quote name='Kat' post='1540775' date='Oct 2 2008, 19.48']Can someone do me a favor? My new job is at a Q3 company, and the marginal cost of buying Q4 food vs. house vs. gifts is in favor of buying gifts. If I sent someone some money, could they give me 1 Q1 gift/day for a little bit? Or we can do a gift exchange, it doesn't really matter to me. I just need to keep my health up.[/quote]

I sent you one this morning.

:)

eta: I just sent friend requests to everyone on the list that wasn't a friend already.

I've got 29 gold... and housing skill at 4.45; enough to move?

Do we need to get to Thailand BEFORE V1 or it doesn't matter?

[quote name='Ser Lucky Pierre' post='1541556' date='Oct 3 2008, 09.12']I sent you one this morning.

eta: I just sent friend requests to everyone on the list that wasn't a friend already.

I've got 29 gold... and housing skill at 4.45; enough to move?

Do we need to get to Thailand BEFORE V1 or it doesn't matter?[/quote]

Yeah that's plenty. Before you move make sure you convert your USD into gold. Id move as quickly as possible so you're here in plenty of time for the next Presidential election Nov 1.

YW

LP, are you moving? I started an SO in Thailand called Tyrell Holdings. I'll PM you the password if you want, but I was going to buy Yotsuba Houses (30 Gold) and rename it Highgarden Homes (naturally). Want to be partners?

[quote name='Kat' post='1541870' date='Oct 3 2008, 14.17']LP, are you moving? I started an SO in Thailand called Tyrell Holdings. I'll PM you the password if you want, but I was going to buy Yotsuba Houses (30 Gold) and rename it Highgarden Homes (naturally). Want to be partners?[/quote]

I have 10 gold I can put toward this if you want. :cheers:

Edit: nm, we have enough gold for our company and will keep ownership to a minimum just for simplicity, but if you want to send gold to someone else overseas we can move it. We are probably moving on Sunday.

I am stuck here for another 17 days. I plan on moving at the end of the term. I am continuing to stockpile gold, so if we have some plan for investments towards are industries, let me know and I will invest.

It will take time for them to be profitable as the economy there needs some direction.

[quote name='Anatole Kuragin' post='1542125' date='Oct 3 2008, 17.43']Is there a decent moving market so I can get a job there? (Thailand)[/quote]

I'll be honest, at this point all the markets are fucked. If you're coming over, get a job with a government company since they overpay like crazy.

[quote name='Guy Kilmore' post='1541943' date='Oct 4 2008, 04.39']I as well have 10 gold towards this, or I can send it over with you and you can pass it on to Callum, if he still needs it.[/quote]

I was gonna buy that housing company, but as we're getting it anyway, it's not necessary anymore.

After that, the only cheap companies on the market will be a 30 gold weapons company (really not worth it), a 65 gold Q3 food with 2 export licenses or a 41 gold moving with a couple of gold worth in their stockpile.

Anyone have any thoughts on what to do next?

Archived