Erepublik 3

Guy Kilmore

Did we sell that house already? The stock is reading 0 again and the THB is 180 but our monthy expense form isn't showing a sale. Do the summary pages take longer to update?

Congrats to us if we did sell it. So the 3 of us can make about 1 Q1 house per day then?

[quote name='Zelgrath' post='1547414' date='Oct 7 2008, 23.06']Did we sell that house already? The stock is reading 0 again and the THB is 180 but our monthy expense form isn't showing a sale. Do the summary pages take longer to update?

Congrats to us if we did sell it. So the 3 of us can make about 1 Q1 house per day then?[/quote]
Suck it Habitat for Humanity

Congrats guys.

Did you upgrade your company YW?
Did we want to do that, or should we save money and get some resource companies? I suppose I should ask - are the resources done like a normal company?

[quote name='Zelgrath' post='1547414' date='Oct 7 2008, 23.06']Did we sell that house already? The stock is reading 0 again and the THB is 180 but our monthy expense form isn't showing a sale. Do the summary pages take longer to update?

Congrats to us if we did sell it. So the 3 of us can make about 1 Q1 house per day then?[/quote]

It did sell for 150thb... We will have enough to upgrade by Sunday (I'll have more gold to donate by then). The Q1 houses still on the market are there at 230+ still... morons.

:)

They're planning on taking over that political party...which I somehow missed. It has 50 gold in its treasury. Hhmm...they have 3 members so far. Question is...do we have enough people in Thailand to beat them in the takeover effort?

YW

[quote name='Callum' post='1547487' date='Oct 8 2008, 01.34']Did you upgrade your company YW?
Did we want to do that, or should we save money and get some resource companies? I suppose I should ask - are the resources done like a normal company?[/quote]

Havent upgraded, no gold. I dont know how you people have so much gold laying around. Are you inviting ghost accounts or something? I must know these secrets!!!

YW

I've got gold, but you'll have to convince me it's worthwhile :P

No ghost accounts, just inviting people and informing them that they don't actually have to play, it'd just help me out a lot... You can use SO accounts to invite people too if that helps.

[quote name='Young Wolf' post='1547648' date='Oct 8 2008, 22.25']Im just worried if we bum rush the party to take it from them, they will call on more Iranians to come over.[/quote]

Is there not a 10 day waiting period to be in a party before getting to vote in party elections like there was in the presidential one?

[quote name='Callum' post='1547655' date='Oct 8 2008, 07.04']I've got gold, but you'll have to convince me it's worthwhile :P

No ghost accounts, just inviting people and informing them that they don't actually have to play, it'd just help me out a lot... You can use SO accounts to invite people too if that helps.[/quote]

I did that too-plus I was working for a long time in the US at a good salary and didn't spend. Plus I bought some gold.

As for the Iranians-I say we wait until the last minute-then in a coordinated strike all join up and take over the party with the gold instead of the party that is poor.

How many of us are there that are still active?

[quote name='Callum' post='1547660' date='Oct 8 2008, 07.10']Is there not a 10 day waiting period to be in a party before getting to vote in party elections like there was in the presidential one?[/quote]

hmm... well that sucks... in that case we can just continue on our current path with the TRR... I mean the gold would be nice-but it's not totally necessary.

There's 8 in the TRR, so most likely they're active, not sure if anyone's just sitting in Thailand. There's a thought, if there isn't a lot of Iranians already in Thailand, is it not too late for more Iranians to come over and vote (the aforementioned 10 day rule).

SLP, I'm not sure if that applies for parties too. Hoping no citizen in the country less than 10 days can vote for anything, and those in for longer can vote for anything.

[quote name='Guy Kilmore' post='1547385' date='Oct 7 2008, 21.39']I have been unable to get the registration Email.[/quote]

Sorry, I just saw this.. is this related to our BWB board? Can you try a different email addy? Do you want me to nuke what you've started so you can try again?

[quote name='Callum' post='1547655' date='Oct 8 2008, 09.04']I've got gold, but you'll have to convince me it's worthwhile :P

No ghost accounts, just inviting people and informing them that they don't actually have to play, it'd just help me out a lot... You can use SO accounts to invite people too if that helps.[/quote]

Well if I got to Q3 then Id be battling a Thai company, but I wouldnt charge over a 100 baht for a q3 weapon. Id go around 30 or so just to mess with him. Ideally if I get to q4 I'll be the only one there and Id still undercut the q3 company. :P

I dont know how worthwhile it is at the moment. Im beginning to see some progress as q2, so I'll hold off on my company for the time being.

[quote name='Ser Lucky Pierre' post='1547670' date='Oct 8 2008, 08.15']Sorry, I just saw this.. is this related to our BWB board? Can you try a different email addy? Do you want me to nuke what you've started so you can try again?[/quote]
If you could yes. I should have elaborated. For whatever reason, I have been unable to register at the board you created :P Actually, I should have just sent you a PM....I am full of win this morning.

[quote name='Young Wolf' post='1547677' date='Oct 8 2008, 22.49']Well if I got to Q3 then Id be battling a Thai company, but I wouldnt charge over a 100 baht for a q3 weapon. Id go around 30 or so just to mess with him. Ideally if I get to q4 I'll be the only one there and Id still undercut the q3 company. :P

I dont know how worthwhile it is at the moment. Im beginning to see some progress as q2, so I'll hold off on my company for the time being.[/quote]

I mean would it be best to upgrade some companies now, or be some of the first to have resource companies?

Archived