Erepublik 3

Guy Kilmore

[quote name='Guy Kilmore' post='1547686' date='Oct 8 2008, 07.24']If you could yes. I should have elaborated. For whatever reason, I have been unable to register at the board you created :P Actually, I should have just sent you a PM....I am full of win this morning.[/quote]

It's not showing you as a member at all... have you tried to re-register with your name? If it's still a problem I can dust off my SQL hat and poke around in the database...

[quote name='Ser Lucky Pierre' post='1547710' date='Oct 8 2008, 08.33']It's not showing you as a member at all... have you tried to re-register with your name? If it's still a problem I can dust off my SQL hat and poke around in the database...[/quote]
I will try and re-register.

Went through the list of Thai people under society, and it only has 4 people in Thailand that previously worked for an Iranian company, koosha, bloodseeker, nabeghe and lion king. Lets hope that's all of them.

[quote name='Zelgrath' post='1547414' date='Oct 7 2008, 21.06']Did we sell that house already? The stock is reading 0 again and the THB is 180 but our monthy expense form isn't showing a sale. Do the summary pages take longer to update?

Congrats to us if we did sell it. So the 3 of us can make about 1 Q1 house per day then?[/quote]

No...the company we bought had a house that was at 150/200 already.

Next time you guys work, could you post your productivity? I'm kind of curious about that, because I think the productivity formula in the eRep wiki is messed up. It says I should have a productivity of 21, which is...not a number based in reality. (My productivity seems to be around 11-12.)

ER Site is back up.

Ok kids-- Hop on over to the [url="http://jsnow789.com/bwber/phpBB3/index.php"]new message board[/url] and get registered and update your information. It would be nice to get most of our posts moved over there (if in fact that is what we are going to do) so that we don't have stuff going on in two places. Then we can use this for recruiting yes?

YW-you are now a moderator over there now too btw...

YW, I liked your last article too. I just wrote one about the tax proposals too, which is [url="http://www.erepublik.com/article-686583.html"]here.[/url] It would be great if people could read/vote/comment on that.

The party Uno Di Noi has 3 members and 22 gold in the treasury. I'm considering going and joining it and running, would there be one person who could join me to give me a better shot? (If it wont screw up our TRR bid)

ETA: I went and joined it to see how it goes.

Also looks like there's more Iranians joining.

[quote name='Kat' post='1548973' date='Oct 9 2008, 01.47']YW, I liked your last article too. I just wrote one about the tax proposals too, which is [url="http://www.erepublik.com/article-686583.html"]here.[/url] It would be great if people could read/vote/comment on that.[/quote]
Voted. It was another good article.

[quote name='Kat' post='1548973' date='Oct 9 2008, 02.47']YW, I liked your last article too. I just wrote one about the tax proposals too, which is [url="http://www.erepublik.com/article-686583.html"]here.[/url] It would be great if people could read/vote/comment on that.[/quote]

Voted as well. I agree good article...now if only we could get our president to read and understand them...

YW

Someone was asking about productivity equations. Here's the calculation when I work.

Productivity: 14.58 = 4.75 (your skill) * 3 (wellness influence) * 1.1 (employees daily presence) * 1 Region productivity * 0.93 (company employees no. influence)

Salary: 2.88 = 2.40 (net salary) + 0.48 (paid taxes)
Experience points added to your skill: +0.025

Regarding the productivity formula:

If Ive figured this out correctly, ideally you want your highest skilled employees to work last as the multiplier will increase if several employees presence is already made by working prior.

YW

I would encourage those who have not joined signed up for the BwB eRepublic board to do so, it is a nice place to pass information.

If we are going to take over some of the other eThailand parties for the money. We should still focus our voting towards one party and let those other ones die the death they deserve when it comes time to pay the registration.

I have created an SO called The Iron Bank. I figured it could become the Political/Economical SO of whatever party we are focusing our energies on. My thoughts are it is a place the group can pull monies. The political parties can be taken over by outside forces and whatever, so if the worst happens, at least our funds are safe.

I would give all participating members the password, I would have the Party President Administer the Account or Appoint one. I posted this on the BwB eRep board. Post thoughts here or there.

Well, if nothing else, living in eThailand is sort of fun because of all the hate for the TNT that the opposition parties are giving today. It makes me feel smart on economic issues when Rockman's around.

So...the real question is... is higher self esteem>money?

[quote name='Kat' post='1550273' date='Oct 9 2008, 20.17']Well, if nothing else, living in eThailand is sort of fun because of all the hate for the TNT that the opposition parties are giving today. It makes me feel smart on economic issues when Rockman's around.

So...the real question is... is higher self esteem>money?[/quote]
It is fun to fight against. It is really looking like we have to vote for the TRP presidential canidate to have anything happen.

[quote name='Guy Kilmore' post='1550290' date='Oct 9 2008, 21.37']It is fun to fight against. It is really looking like we have to vote for the TRP presidential canidate to have anything happen.[/quote]

I dunno. I have a few people in my pocket already. Kuolun is going to throw his party behind me, and Ealb is going to come over with his crew if LCP beats him in the party president race. We just need the rest of the BWB to come over from the US.

Are people like Mexal, Starkess, and the like still playing?

YW

Archived