Erepublik 3

Guy Kilmore

It seems like new stuff is getting added. I just went back to the companies page and now it was very clear how to list our house for sale (which I did-if anyone wants a Q1 house, way under market, its out there).

Also-did everyone see that the SOs need to be changed to organizations? you have to send a message via the contact form to do this, and of course when you do you loose all your stock. Stupid... I wonder if that means raw materials as well as completed stock? Think that means you loose your money too?

[quote name='Young Wolf' post='1555076' date='Oct 14 2008, 11.07']So interestingly enough, as I was organizing who I wanted to run for Congress, it wont allow you to select people below the "rank" of 12.

So our candidates are txerren, Zelgrath, Nemanja and myself.[/quote]

Am I a candidate without doing anythign on my end?

[quote name='Lord of Oop North' post='1555831' date='Oct 14 2008, 19.15']I have no idea how this new system works. What the fuck???

I just tried to work and it started asking me trivia questions. What the fuck!??!

It looks like half the Canadian government is quitting. :lol:

I'm also pretty certain my Q3 House is gone. Yay.[/quote]
My wife kept her house. I think we will be getting our stuff back.

The new system is not too bad, I am figuring my way around it. Once you know where stuff is, it is really easy to get to it. The trivia questions are silly, but get'em right and you get a bonus.

Definately a buggy release

Pebble,

Join the Thailand revolution. PM me and I can send you an invite. Playing only, typically, takes a couple of minutes a day. You buy food, you work, you train, and then do whatever it is you want.

The inactive part does work against you a little. I believe there is a holiday option, or just give your info to a board member to keep you going for the week you are gone. If you communicate with like your employer and stuff, things can work out.

Rebellious Thailanders,
10-8 on the impeachment of Rockman. 66% of congress needs to vote to make it stick. If it works. Congratulations on your successful coup. Do we know how many Congressmen Thailand gets? And do we vote for individual Congressmen? I ask, because if there are a limited number, we might want to have a couple of people we should focus on.

[quote name='Bronn Stone' post='1555911' date='Oct 14 2008, 20.37']When I tried to join yesterday, all I could find was a blog. I thought maybe I'd let things settle a day or two with the new release before trying again.[/quote]

Yeah, the site was down yesterday, everyone got that.

PM someone Bronn and we can send an invite. If you get to level "6" the inviter gets 5 gold. You at least know that the inviter will help you out.

ETA: Plus if you join the BwB Thailand revolution, that is 5 gold that helps to fund us.

[quote name='Ser Lucky Pierre' post='1555572' date='Oct 14 2008, 16.37']eta: and somehow our gold went from 50 down to 39.45 today without doing anything...[/quote]
I've got 20g that I don't know what to do with. Is there a place I should donate it? ...Or should I hold onto it all until everything's less buggy?

[quote name='Shadowbaby' post='1555968' date='Oct 14 2008, 21.27']I've got 20g that I don't know what to do with. Is there a place I should donate it? ...Or should I hold onto it all until everything's less buggy?[/quote]
I would hold onto it for a momment.

[quote name='Guy Kilmore' post='1555961' date='Oct 14 2008, 22.21']PM someone Bronn and we can send an invite. If you get to level "6" the inviter gets 5 gold. You at least know that the inviter will help you out.

ETA: Plus if you join the BwB Thailand revolution, that is 5 gold that helps to fund us.[/quote]

I invited him, right before the shutdown.

[quote name='Young Wolf' post='1555983' date='Oct 14 2008, 21.46']I invited him, right before the shutdown.[/quote]
Viva La Revolution. Or however you say that in Thailandese

Per an Admin post, inventory items should be restored within 24 hours

[quote name='Ser Lucky Pierre' post='1555511' date='Oct 15 2008, 06.10']Also-did everyone see that the SOs need to be changed to organizations? you have to send a message via the contact form to do this, and of course when you do you loose all your stock. Stupid... I wonder if that means raw materials as well as completed stock? Think that means you loose your money too?[/quote]

Is it the stock that they lose, or the inventory (any food they bought to sustain themselves etc.)?

[quote name='Shadowbaby' post='1555968' date='Oct 15 2008, 12.57']I've got 20g that I don't know what to do with. Is there a place I should donate it? ...Or should I hold onto it all until everything's less buggy?[/quote]

Donate it to me. ;)

Starkess, was the job offer sent before the change over? They have a different way of doing jobs now, with the company advertising for various skills, wages etc instead of the potential employees, so the old offers may not be valid anymore.

ETA: Site's going a lot quicker now than it was yesterday.

Archived