Calendar - Signed with Invisible Ink?

Given

[quote name='Robb of Winterfell' post='1645677' date='Jan 12 2009, 09.50']les emailed me friday promising me a tracking number before the end of the day. it's monday, still nothing. i'm not surprised.[/quote]

Can you give me your email address or name please? I'll see why you did not get it. Thanks.

Les D

[quote name='Robb of Winterfell' post='1646146' date='Jan 12 2009, 15.31']Just PM'd you the info.[/quote]

Thanks Robb. Not sure why you didn't receive the email but I just sent you the confirmation numbers from last week. Thanks.

Les D

[quote name='Roland' post='1646687' date='Jan 12 2009, 19.29']ldabel - if you could reply to my messages, I'd appreciate it. I ordered signed calendar in August and have heard nothing from your organization. If I don't hear from you by Friday, January 16, I'm reporting to BBB.[/quote]

[url="http://atlanta.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Report.aspx?site=39&bbb=0443&firm=27072757#complaint"]http://atlanta.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Report.aspx...72757#complaint[/url]

They don't seem to care. They don't even respond to the BBB:

[quote]BBB Rating

Based on BBB files, this business has a BBB Rating of F.
Reasons for this rating include:

[u]* Failure to respond to complaints filed against business.[/u]
* BBB does not have sufficient information to determine how long this business has been operating.
* BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business.[/quote]

[quote]Delivery Issues
BBB Definition:

Delivery Issues - Claims alleging delayed delivery of ordered merchandise.

Resolved
BBB Definition:

Resolved - The company resolved the complaint issues.

1 - Company resolved
BBB Definition:

resolved - The company resolved the complaint issues.
the complaint issues. The consumer acknowledged acceptance to BBB.
No Response
BBB Definition:

[u]No Response - The company failed to respond to the complaint.

1 - Company failed to respond to BBB to resolve or address the complaint issues.[/u][/quote]

They've had my money for months. I don't have time to chase people around; nor should I need to.

[quote name='Daralys' post='1646719' date='Jan 12 2009, 23.15'][url="http://atlanta.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Report.aspx?site=39&bbb=0443&firm=27072757#complaint"]http://atlanta.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Report.aspx...72757#complaint[/url]

They don't seem to care. They don't even respond to the BBB:

They've had my money for months. I don't have time to chase people around; nor should I need to.[/quote]

Hi guys. I am getting to as much emails as I can during the day. I am also editing some books as well and that eats up a lot of time. If you emailed me, you have my word I will get back to you.

Also most of the people that have not received their orders are from the first batch we mailed out. We've gotten 3 returns from that batch only but a lot of you still have not received them. I am trying to resolve this as fast as I can and have gotten the post office involved. Sorry for any inconvenience. Thanks.

Les D

Les D

[quote name='ldabel' post='1647138' date='Jan 14 2009, 03.21']If you emailed me, you have my word I will get back to you.
Les D[/quote]
I emailed you three days ago. I am awaiting a response...

Les,

Any chance you can give an update for those of us who ordered through Amazon.com? Your FAQ on your site says they were supposed to ship on Jan. 8th, but that didn't seem to have happened, and there's no update either on your site or from Amazon.

Thanks for any info you might have.

[quote name='Archaelos' post='1650485' date='Jan 15 2009, 17.10']Les,

Any chance you can give an update for those of us who ordered through Amazon.com? Your FAQ on your site says they were supposed to ship on Jan. 8th, but that didn't seem to have happened, and there's no update either on your site or from Amazon.

Thanks for any info you might have.[/quote]

I'll check with Amazon to see what's up.

Les D

[quote name='Ylvtor' post='1651968' date='Jan 16 2009, 19.24']Anyone outside the US (Europe mostly) received the calendar yet?[/quote]
I haven't received the calendar yet but I got an email from Les D. and he told that the unsigned Calendar (and Jon Snow print) is going out to me today and the Signed one will be sent later this month or early next.

Edit// I ordered calendar in August and print in October

I just feel so bad for those of you having problems. Purchasing the Calendar was my first with DB and it was a positive experience. My Calendar came little over a week before XMAS. My initial disappointment over Jon Snow not being on the cover short lived when I realized it was inside. Haven't received the rest of the things that were supposed to come with the calendar, but not in a rush to have them. The calendar was the main attraction. The artwork is amazing. I particularly love the quotes.

Whatever is going on, hope DB can work it out.

[quote]Also most of the people that have not received their orders are from the first batch we mailed out. We've gotten 3 returns from that batch only but a lot of you still have not received them. I am trying to resolve this as fast as I can and have gotten the post office involved. Sorry for any inconvenience. Thanks.[/quote]

Good luck with that. I am still fighting with the post office over a package that was mailed out to me in Sept and never arrived. Tracking number and all, they can't find it. They haven't been particularly cooperative, and haven't responded AT ALL to any of the numerous e-mails that I've sent them since.

I spent $40 on an art print that has never been delivered. Paypal dropped my complaint once 45 days had passed, without resolution. I've had other friends never receive their calendars or prints from this god-awful company. A few of us received "item shipped" emails that seem to have been fraudulent, since we've never gotten our items. Emails elicit no response.

I'm interested in filing a class-action suit against the company. For those who aren't familiar, it is a lawsuit from a large group of people against one organization. All it will take to receive a payout is to respond to a court mailing, registering yourself as a claimant. You won't get your full amount back, because lawyers take a chunk of the total pie before all the slices are handed out, but it'll be something.

They can't just take our money and run. How many others out there have experienced the same problems as above?

My order #: yhst-33197693649953-931

[quote name='Xray the Enforcer' post='1657244' date='Jan 21 2009, 13.06']We have an existing thread about this problem in the Objects of Ice and Fire subforum. Thus, I'll move your thread there and merge it with the existing one.[/quote]

Thanks/sorry. Have a nice day :)

Archived