Whats games have you been playing of late? I'm Still Playing Morrowind.

Poobah

Picked up Perfect Dark on XBLA and played that a little. Nice trip down memory lane. I forgot how utterly awful the enemy 'death sounds' are. :lmao:

I never played the original (didn't have an N64), but I was thinking of picking this up. Is it worth it? Has it aged well?

Just finished Mass Effect and now starting up Mass Effect 2.

Question: I need more games since I'm tired of CoD4 and Madden10; should I get Dragon Age: Origins for $60 or GTAIV and Gears of War 2 for $30 each?

ETA: This would be the 360 versions.

Question: I need more games since I'm tired of CoD4 and Madden10; should I get Dragon Age: Origins for $60 or GTAIV and Gears of War 2 for $30 each?

you shouldn't get any of them, none of them are as good as what you've been playing

edit: dragon age sucks no matter what they tell you

GTAIV should be played at least once. I would pass on Dragon Age: Origins and GOW2.

DoW2: Chaos Rising

Played it, because i was sent the wrong game.

I moderately enjoyed it until the end, where the final boss is so ridiculously bugged (and overpowered, compared to what comes before) that I simply uninstalled the game and burned the DVD.

DoW2: Chaos Rising

Played it, because i was sent the wrong game.

I moderately enjoyed it until the end, where the final boss is so ridiculously bugged (and overpowered, compared to what comes before) that I simply uninstalled the game and burned the DVD.

At least it was the final boss. I hate games that have a super difficult boss early in the game. In Ninja Gaiden the Samurai Horseman (2nd boss) demolished me for what felt like a hour. I felt like breaking my controller (I rarely feel that way when gaming)

Well I went for the GTAIV/Gears of War 2 combo instead of Dragon Age on the theory that since i'm interested in all of them, 2 is better than 1. Also since my video game playing pace is quite slow, I'm hoping that by the time I get around to buying it the price will have come down.

Oh and btw, Mass Effect 2= Awesome though I doubt that's new news to anyone. Still adjusting from ME1's controls though.

Played an awesome round of L4D2 today. Dark Carnival, normal difficulty. No significant problems until Act 5. We were doing fine until near the end when two of us went down. They got us back up, and we went down again a little later. The chopper arrived right after. Our Coach made it in with a sliver of health left. Our Ellis was the other survivor; Coach held off the horde so he could make it in. He finally made it up... and took Coach out with a misplaced shotgun blast, killing him instantly. Whoops.

Archived