World of Warcraft

RaceBannon42

So damn close.

Finally logged back into live wow, and got pulled into a 10man PuG with a lot of people who knew what we were doing. One shot everything, quickly up to LK, then 6 people had to leave. I finally replaced my Ulduar dagger with a second Bloodsipper, but I still don't have a single LK kill. I want to kill him before Cata!

Saint, dungeons are designed for groups you can level by doing them, but you wont be able to get any experience from dungeons you can solo. The gear you get is going to be well below what you should have for your current level as well.

You can use the random dungeon finder tool to get in a group for any level appropriate dungeon while leveling.

Personally though I prefer questing. Especially in zones with decent quest hubs.

Weak,

I'm really starting to think we'll never get H Lich King down before Cat. We were so bad last night we only got out of phase 1 twice. It was someone new doing something stupid everytime. So with an hour left we went to TOGC on a trinket run, we wiped on Jaraxxus, then people we half assign faction champs. I said if we wiped I was stopping the raid... of course we wiped. Half the people dont care enough to even try anymore.

180 Kalimdor quests from Loremaster. Kinda hoping that grinding out the last few doesn't tax my sanity any more than watching folks run around in circles on BQL. You've got a 30% buff, HOW does the DPS come up 18mm short at the enrage timer? Stepped away from guild 25s last week - got tired of getting asked why we aren't doing heroic modes when we can't down one of the easier fights on regular. Been playing less in general so really trying to avoid any stress from the game when I am on.

Had one person ask if it was ok to BRB - need to go for a run and then say at another time 'wait for me, I gotta go eat dinner". Yeah, no thanks

Weak,

I'm really starting to think we'll never get H Lich King down before Cat. We were so bad last night we only got out of phase 1 twice. It was someone new doing something stupid everytime. So with an hour left we went to TOGC on a trinket run, we wiped on Jaraxxus, then people we half assign faction champs. I said if we wiped I was stopping the raid... of course we wiped. Half the people dont care enough to even try anymore.

That sucks Race :(

Ugh. That's just sad. I guess your raiders are just burned out?

We're still hacking away at H-LK. I think we're at 20 attempts now and lowest we got was 40% this week. So we actually have been doing worse this week than last! >_<;

If it makes you guys feel any better, I don't think we're going to get H-LK either. Of course, we're not even on H-LK. Had Putricide and Sindragosa left too, then 4/10 of the team turned over, including the best three DPSers in the guild. I like the new crew. Everybody's got a good attitude. It's just that the gear level's lowered a bit, having lost three people with several weeks worth of heroic drops - and a couple of those people had also been doing 25 man pugs for a few months. Just everybody's not as familiar with the stuff, so we had to re-learn all the heroics.

On top of that, everybody who had been at it for a while decided we were feeling burned out (which I agreed with) so we're only raiding one night a week now. We're back up to 8/12 for the heroics, only missing Blood Princes from what we had before. I think we will probably get back to where we were and that might be it.

Although once all these new 4.0 changes come out, who knows how that will alter things? I seem to remember for the last two expansions that the unveiling of the new talent trees increased the power of players relative to the existing content.

We must be burning out too, my 25 man is getting progressively worse, wiping in H BQL and other fights we used to have no problem with. I dont think we're ever going to get HM Prof or Sindy.

My 10 man is even worse. 8/12 that helped us get there now have drakes and so we tried to bring in the other 2, plus some newer people, and it was an absolute disaster. We didnt get anywhere all night. We spent 2/3rds of it wiping in HM Prof, and the other wiping on Orb Whisperer. Who messes up regular princes?? I have a feeling my 10 man team is going to dissolve and some people will be left 2-3 achieves short of drakes.

Weak,

We're in the same boat. So much turnover and people just not caring means we wipe over and over again to the same crap on Heroic LK. On a really good attempt we get to the Valks, but it falls apart shortly afterward. Usually we don't get that far because people stand in shadow traps, diseases don't get dispelled, people fall off the edge, that sort of thing. We spend the week wiping to heroic Arthas, then end up doing regular Arthas at the end of the week. Even then we wipe once or twice. We've also been wiping more and more to farm content as the weeks go by.

I'm thinking I'll be transferring servers in the next few months. I don't feel like being in a raiding guild where half the people are lazy and just want free loot. Vent and gchat has turned into nothing but a string of gay and penis jokes. Not that I'm easily offended, but a few weeks of it is enough. I used to really like my guild, but things have seriously changed in the last few months.

Now I don't play WoW any more so I shouldn't care but:

Enhancement

* Windfury Weapon now deals damage equal to two extra attacks with 4430 extra attack power. (Up from 1395 Attack Power)

* Flametongue Weapon now increases total spell damage by 750, up from 235.

* Primal Wisdom (Talent) is gone.

* Primal Wisdom (Passive) *New* - Your melee attacks have a 40% chance to immediately restore 5% of your base mana.

* Unleashed Rage is now a 2 Ranks talent, down from 3 Ranks. Now increases Expertise by 4/8 (up from 3/6/9), increases all party and raid members' attack power by 5/10% (up from 4/7/10%)

/giggle /cheer

-Poobs

I think it's cool that the Alliance guild mount has a spot for the guild tabard. I'm not sure if the Horde scorpion gets that touch. If it does, then scorpion is infinitely more badass.

Exactly my feeling. I love the Scorpion, but every Hordie on a guild mount will look the same. Where as every Ally on a Lion is an oncoming representation of their guild. Especially in PvP, watching a whole rated BG's worth of Lions with battle standards and guild colors will be badass.

Stegosaurs as guild mounts would be the best thing.

Has anyone told Stego about your unnatural infatuation with him?

Re: Guild mounts

Oh please, I'd be highly surprised if only the Alliance guild mounts get guild tabard decorations. Can you imagine the (this time, justified) amount of QQ on their forums? The game is still in beta, folks.

I agree with Shryke. The best you can hope for with a tabard is that it be either deliberately ridiculous (butterfly) or that it won't look too stupid.

Guild tabards would be way cooler if you could actually completely design them yourself, but then there'd be nothing but dick tabards as far as the eye can see.

Archived