New South Wales BwB

Paxter

@Neal: If by some miracle I win at bowling and you lose, I'm thinking something like this would be in order for you to wow us with.

I was thinking if I win and you lose then there's always obvious ones like I touch myself or my heart will go on but I figured

would be far worse.

Also, if anyone loses at bowling to me then they have to sing

:rofl:

you guys crack me up, you've picked some rippers! some brittney spears can be good also (hit me baby one more time), but i think

song is much better! :rofl:

I reckon anyone who skips on bowling should automatically have to perform Neal's challenge song later in the evening...

i second pax's motion!

I for one believe that Monty Pythons "Lumberjack Song" should be the appropriate song. Who in their right mind sings that song?

I may or may not already of sung that song before :P

You also may or may not already have failed english before methinks!

Pax - I am now officially attending the Sydney thing!

Now, that's more like it! :thumbsup: Although I admit to some disappointment that Qld is now the second-most represented state at this meet in place of WA...

You also may or may not already have failed english before me thinks!

Heh. Don't bother, he's a lost cause.

Also: It's methinks ThatGuy, not me thinks :fencing:

Now, that's more like it! :thumbsup: Although I admit to some disappointment that Qld is now the second-most represented state at this meet in place of WA...

Heh. Don't bother, he's a lost cause.

Also: It's methinks ThatGuys, not me thinks :fencing:

I don't know what you're on about. My post is perfectly correct B)

I don't know what you're on about. My post is perfectly correct B)

Wow, look out, ThatGuy has discovered the edit function! All you need to do now to shake-off n00b status is get in a General Chatter flame war!

Also: your contribution in the Aussies thread yesterday was pathetic. Maybe you're better off as a lurker. :P

Wow, look out, ThatGuy has discovered the edit function! All you need to do now to shake-off n00b status is get in a General Chatter flame war!

Also: your contribution in the Aussies thread yesterday was pathetic. Maybe you're better off as a lurker. :P

Hey, I'm awesome!

Ski's Mum said so!

(and it begins)

Pax, your demented jealousy has you seeing things. Take that chill pill and re-chillax.

Huh, easy for you to say. What was it ithanos called you again? The "laid back kid"? Understatement of the century.

Also: We're getting ROONEY!

ETA: Updated attendance list for November 13

Confirmed:

TWS

Pax

stormborne + GG + mate

Horza

Ski + mate

brook + OH

JewBear (not for bowling though)

Dean

Neal

sh_wulff

Screaming Turkey

fungi + garth

ThatGuy

Unsure:

Jebus

Other possibles who haven't posted here (yet):

Jeor

Daemrion

Sean Rooney is contracted to Newcastle Jets until the end of this season, though you could well need his services after that.

:lol:

See, this is why I really hate this Horza guy. He always has a comeback.

since your married its only fair your husband took the hit too...so if you loose perhaps a duo is in order!

He can sing and I'll mime :)

Archived