News from the Insane World of Terry Goodkind, Part 2

Werthead

Now I don't disagree that this thread has reached it's max post counts, I disagree we need to spam it to 600. Let's just start a new one and be done with it. (Unless.... perhaps we can spam it up to 666 posts?)

We can spam anything that high, and higher.

It occurs to me that for all the flack TTTNE gets in GenChat, we never get credit for putting together a better, more enjoyable, more sensible read than Goodkind does. And that just isn't fair. We deserve at least that much. TTTNE: Better than Terry.

Book 9 (chainfire?)

:cry:

Sorry dude, that sucks.

It occurs to me that for all the flack TTTNE gets in GenChat, we never get credit for putting together a better, more enjoyable, more sensible read than Goodkind does. And that just isn't fair. We deserve at least that much. TTTNE: Better than Terry.

Who Would Win In a Fight? Terry or Dan Brown?

FIGHT!

TTTNE should publish just to put shame to TG

FIGHT!

This fight could never happen. Their egos would act like opposite magnets do....they could never get close to each other to land a strike. Their egos are so dense around them that not even a bullet could penetrate!

This has become a classic of epic proportions. And just when I come back, the shit hits the fan. I love you all, this includes mystar who probably made coolest and most original first post I have ever had the honour to read on this board.

You all cheer me up to no end, the only better thing would be if Germany wins the WC.

:mellow:

Damn, I sleep late and I miss out on all the fun...err, well, the potential fun. Ah hell, I had a nice dream that involved rabbits frolicking in the summer sun, with the Yearded One lying dead. Oh wait, maybe I had a better time than many here.

Or something.

FIGHT!

It would never come to blows certainly, Terry would start by insisting that he doesn't write fantasy, and Dan Brown would insist he doesn't write crap. This would go on for days until they dropped dead from dehydration. They then go to hell where they spend eternity being sodomized by Dr. Seuss.

It would never come to blows certainly, Terry would start by insisting that he doesn't write fantasy, and Dan Brown would insist he doesn't write crap. This would go on for days until they dropped dead from dehydration. They then go to hell where they spend eternity being sodomized by Dr. Seuss.

:rofl:

Amazing Moose.

Why havent we published anything yet?

So while Dr. Seuss wouldn't do it in a box,

He wouldn't do it with a fox,

But he would do Terry Goodkind

Right there in the behind?

Interesting.

:rofl:

Amazing Moose.

Why havent we published anything yet?

We'd have to change names to protect the hopelessly shitty. I guess we could write about characters named Gerry Toodkind and Ban Drown, I'm not sure if it would work though.

Interesting.

Now you're on the trolley. :)

Interesting.

This thread just keeps getting better :lol: