News from the Insane World of Terry Goodkind, Part 2

Werthead

ok, so how do the fans of GRRM give GRRM a bad name/reputation? And if his fans are such a thorn in his side, why does he continuously hang out with and party with them? As far as I know, the opinions of various people on the internet do not affect the reputation of GRRM in the slightest.

Couldnt agree more, Lany. It was just a poor attempt at an attack on the boarders here.

You people give him a bad name, a bad reputation and are a thorn in his side. I feel bad for Martin.

1) I personally wouldn't judge an author by his fans. Whether Martin, Goodkind, Rowling or Dostoevsky, the author's reputation should really be judged upon his own writing and his own actions.

2) George, I hope, is proud of his fans. On Worldcons we are known for throwing great parties and helping out. He and Parris are always willing to hang out with us when they have the chance.

it was just weird...I lurk here a lot, but since I like escapist reading, rarely post. that comment just rubbed me the wrong way.

Yeah, I dont normally exert energy on trifle things like this, but it rubbed me wrong as well.

:P:P:P

The man of impossible username is right on. We. All. Suck.

(but not nearly as much as Goodkind's prose. We must try harder, people!)

That's all I am to you, isn't it...isn't it...*runs off, crying, all emo*

SPOILER: For The Record
(seeing that I'm going to be away for a couple of days and God knows how some n00bs might interpret it), the people here are the most beautiful, witty, insightful, crazy and adoring bunch money can't find. But then again, I'm a commie, what do I know.

Board, I love you!

I will remind you all: questions about deletions etc. should be addressed to a mod by PM, we don't discuss mod policy in open forum.

In this case I have deleted a post for breaking the rules and PMed the person involved, and that's all I have to say. Except that mystar is welcome to the board and won't be treated any worse or any differently than anyone else. :)

I'm confused? Did he delete his own statement or did another mod do it or what?

That end's my confusion, I was wondering what everyone was replying too. I'm bummed I missed the oringal post :(

That end's my confusion, I was wondering what everyone was replying too. I'm bummed I missed the oringal post :(

It named names and accused a boarder of being a child molester. I assume one of those is the reason it was removed. Are we allowed to speculate like this? I don't want to get in trouble.

Archived