Aussie BwB Meet!

stormborne

hey B i will pm you my number...if i am already drunk at 7 then i wont make it to midnight ;)

Finding it amusing that only 2 people think they are likely to be sober at 7pm . . .

HiI am coming but may have difficulty finding baby sitting for the offspring

She's well behaved , certainly will be sober but too young to got to a pub

anyways

will try to arrange a sleep over for her with friends, but so far I haven't managed

( She sings nicely too)

Actually seeing as I managed to lose my phone at our last meetup I no longer have everyones numbers so can those of you that have mine send me a message?

Haha, my quote shows that he screwed up. I posted on my phone so I couldn't see the whole list when replying and went off the last number.

Yeah, I kind of stuffed up the numbers because I had to add-in "bomb out at karaoke" for you...

And Stubs, what you should have done is edited his post to hide my mistake :ninja:.

So is there a plan for friday night? (I'm looking at you Pax)

No definite plan. My thinking was to meet-up with you, ithanos and (possibly) ThatGuy at Tamana's (in Newtown) around 8:30 pm for dinner and drinks, along with any of the Sydneysiders who want a night out (Nil? T? Horz? BeeTrix?).

No definite plan. My thinking was to meet-up with you, ithanos and (possibly) ThatGuy at Tamana's (in Newtown) around 8:30 pm for dinner and drinks, along with any of the Sydneysiders who want a night out (Nil? T? Horz? BeeTrix?).

Well friend+me can make it, and maybe I'll bomb out at karaoke so much that I won't get invited to another meet :mellow:

And anyway, it'll be Friday the 13th!!!! And no doubt y'all are a bunch of freaky peeps! So it'll be perfect :P

Sounds good to me.

Looks like I won't make Friday night.

I'll be at the Shakey around 4 on Saturday. Looking at this thread, this meets been more than 3 months in the making, it's going to be a night to remember :cheers:

Hmm looks like I'm going to be the only one with two X chromosomes? No one hold that against me ok.

My friend and I might get there a little earlier then - maybe around 8. I have to work on Sat, so no late night for me.

Hmm looks like I'm going to be the only one with two X chromosomes? No one hold that against me ok.

Don't worry B, you won't be the only double-Xer there. There's myself, stormie, sh_wulff and isn't brook coming?? We can all talk about knitting patterns and the best recipe for lemon cakes :P

edit: this is what happens when you try to type an emoticon from memory

Don't worry B, you won't be the only double-Xer there. There's myself, stormie, sh_wulff and isn't brook coming?? We can all talk about knitting patterns and the best recipe for lemon cakes :P

edit: this is what happens when you try to type an emoticon from memory

I think she means for Friday :dunno:

wont be able to make tonight, but because of network and phone outage i get a 2pm early mark. the bus' to my house dont start up from north sydney till around 4 so i have to catch a train into the city to get a bus from t here....so if anyone feels like a lunchtime beer give me a hoy :) no dramas otherwise, i have a book voucher to use :D

for our non sydneysiders - PACK WARM!! its bloody cold here.

glad you can make it shwulfie :D

looking forward to seeign everyone and thanks again to rach for booking the karaoke..we will actually get there this time now!

will be at the shakespeare from probably 5pmish onwards...in the dodgy downstairs bit. see ya'll then :D

will be at the shakespeare from probably 5pmish onwards...in the dodgy downstairs bit. see ya'll then :D

Are Pax and co still getting there at 2ish? I guess it will depend on how big a night they have tonight?? Seeing as how I only have Stormie's number, I might PM you my mobile, Pax, and if you can send me your number so I can find you guys. I don't relish turning up at this 'dodgy downstairs bit' on my own :stunned:

Archived