top ten characters you want to see die

my watch begins

1) Euron Greyjoy

2) Walder Frey at the hands of Lady Stoneheart

3) The High Sparrow at the hands of Cersei Lannister

4) Littlefinger at the end of the Novels, outmastered by Sansa.

5) Raff the Sweetling (He's the only one I remember around from in Arya's Death List other than Cersei)

6) Darkstar

7) Selyse Florent (obnoxious, uptight bitch)

8) Ser Axell Florent

9) Mance Rayder

10) The Child Molester Septon.

And if Cersei is going to die, I want her to take Jaime along.

Just out of curiousity, why do you want Mance to die? He's one of the most likeable characters, a bad ass fighter, king, and singer!

1. Roose Bolton

2. Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish

3. Ramsay Bolton, the aberration

4. Qyburn

5. Robert Strong

6. Melisandre

7. Walder Frey

8. Meryn Trant

9. Janos Slynt

10. Joffrey Baratheon

Yes, I know that not all of them are alive as of the end of ADWD. But really, the one death I have read already was just so satisfactory. And I don't remember anyone else that deserves a place in this list, anyway.

Although I am almost repented from not putting Axell Florent in the list. But he is more foolish than actually lost.

1. Roose Bolton

2. Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish

3. Ramsay Bolton, the aberration

4. Qyburn

5. Robert Strong

6. Melisandre

7. Walder Frey

8. Meryn Trant

9. Janos Slynt

10. Joffrey Baratheon

Yes, I know that not all of them are alive as of the end of ADWD. But really, the one death I have read already was just so satisfactory. And I don't remember anyone else that deserves a place in this list, anyway.

Although I am almost repented from not putting Axell Florent in the list. But he is more foolish than actually lost.

What?!?! You wanna kill Roose? ROOSE???

Great topic. My fault for not seeing it earlier.

Daario (mostly out of jealousy)

Walder (because natural causes aren't finding him, and he should go)

Ramsay &

Reek (dying in each others' arms)

Clerk to the Seneschal of the Citadel (the jerk who made Sam sit there all day because Sam hadn't bribed him)

Cercei (but only if she's offed by someone who's deserving) SELYSE must die !!!!!!

Alliser Thorne (a cancer in the locker room)

Penny (I blame her for keeping the 2nd half of Tyrion's journey as boring as the 1st half).

Roose (he turned his cloak like a whirling dirvish)

Crow's Eye (too sexy to live)

1. Tyrion Lannister-- Because he strangled a defensless sex worker in bed out of wounded pride and petty sexual jealousy

2. Tyrion Lannister-- Because he terrorized and probably also raped Illaryio's defensless bed slave in ADWD

3. Tyrion Lannister-- Because he pretty much raped the unnamed prostitute in Volantis in ADWD

4. Tyrion Lannister-- Because he raped his wife simply because he thought she was a whore

5. Tyrion Lannister-- Because he continued to follow and be loyal to and accept the financial support of his father for years, despite knowing that Tywin had arranged for the gang rape of Tyrion's wife

6. Tyrion Lannister-- Because the moment he finds out Tysha was not a whore, he goes straight to murder his father-- but never raised a hand against him while under the impression that Tysha was "bad" a.k.a., a whore.

7. Tyrion Lannister-- Because he has the most painfully obvious, blatant whore/ madonna complex in all of literature-- possibly ever.

8. Tyrion Lannister-- Because he makes crass, sexually themed jokes about a gentle, harmless mentally challanged woman both before AND after she is brutally sexually assaulted, simply because the woman in question is not sexually attractive to him.

8. Tyrion Lannister-- Because he (in no particular order:) murdered a singer,

believes that women who want power must (naturally) desire penises (something the author apparently agrees with him on :rolleyes: :stillsick: Laughs and mocks the dead body of an innocent inkeeper whose death he played a role in causing, uses his power to bully those he does not like (Alistor Thorne), gets a boner for a 12 year old girl, and seriously wants to sleep with her, abuses and tortures an old man unneccissarily, and punishes countless innocent people for the craziness of one woman, Lysa Tully.

9. Tyrion Lanniser-- Because he is responsible for more sex crimes against prostitutes than Jack the Ripper.

10. Tyrion Lannister-- Because, as you may have noticed from the general thrust of this post, I don't really like the guy all that much. :leaving:

• 1 month later...

1. Ser Pounce.. who the hell does he think he is.. taking a name like that..

Just kidding.. anyhow... these are generally based on opinions of who I dislike, more so than any plot reasons...

1. Dany: Never really connected with her that much, and it'd avoid a rather cliche ending.

2. 'Sweetrobin': He is just overall really annoying.. there's no other real reason besides that.

3. Sansa: This is pending.. I haven't liked her so far ("She always seemed dazed and confused and 'why me' whining) but this may change.

4. (Un)Catelyn: She was boring when she was alive.. now I guess you could say she really bores me to.. *sunglasses* undeath..

5. Daario: Are we supposed to like this guy? He just seemed really odd... him and his gold tooth...

6. Loras: If he lived the rest of his life disfigured from that burning oil, that'd work too, maybe knock his ego down a few ticks.

7. (Late) Walder Frey: nothing to do with anything in the plot, I just dislike him.. maybe a heart attack while trying to eh em.. 'bolster' his ranks.

8. Selyse: Maybe she won't see it coming with her nose so high in the air.

9. Lady Dustin: Just (obviously) came off as a total jerk.

10. Patchface: Creepy as hell.. I know.. oh oh oh

I didn't specifically pick 'evil' characters and just sound like wishlisting. I actually like some of the more sinister characters like Roose Bolton etc because if they weren't there we'd be in the land of mystical unicorns and happy-time rainbows.

Besides the above banter of people I dislike, I'm prepared for some people who I do like as characters (except Dolorous Edd, unless of course he goes out in perfect D. Edd fashion) to die, as thats just the way things go and this series clearly will have its casualties.

I'm not expecting those people on my list to die, it would simply humour me.. I suppose I did get Joff and his pie-eating.. that may be good enough for me.

1. Taena Merriweather--I just hate her

2. Sweetrobin--he's annoying, plus then Harry becomes the heir

3. Leo Tyrell--Guy is a complete douchebag

4. Dany--not because of dislike or anything, but I feel like her taking over Westeros would be boring, so at some point in the series I want her arc to end with her death

5. Davos--I like Davos, but he's escaped death too many times; he needs to die

6. Aeron--my least favorite POV chapter in the whole series belongs to him, plus the guy is just obnoxious.

7. Tommen--he's boring as king; I don't expect him to last much longer

8. Daario--I dont' really care for him, and he's not interesting enough to be kept around really

9. Walder Frey--I want him dead, but of natural causes. Not every villain needs to get their deserved comeuppance

10. Hizdahr

I left out the really despicable people like Roose, Ramsay, and Qyburn, because I'm pretty sure they're all going to bite it by the end--I don't see any way Ramsay doesn't die before the series is over--and as good villains they make the story more interesting. They help fill the void created by the loss of Tywin adn Joffrey.

1. Ramsay - psychopath, monster, kinslayer, murderer, torturer, rapist, blot on humanity

2. UnCat - she deserves to rest in peace and should never have been reanimated as a mindless vengeance zombie

3. Roose - murderer of Robb and usurper of the North

4. Cersei - only after she understands that she is responsible for her own undoing

5. Qyburn - monster, murderer, torturer, sociopath

6. Victarion - rapist, pirate and murderous sociopath

7. Euron - rapist, pirate and murderous sociopath

8. Theon - after slaying Ramsay. Let him rest in peace.

9. Walder Frey - strangled by the Brotherhood without Banners in his bed chamber on the orders of Lady Stoneheart.

10. Littlefinger - for fucking over, deceiving and/or causing the death of Ned, Sansa, Catelyn, Tyrion, and Ser Dontos and probably countless others; outsmarted by Sansa and her new best friend, Gendry Waters. I think a nice war club to the back of the skull would do it.

I think death is too kind for some of these people. Torture and suffering for the top five. The bottom five can just die.

1. Ramsay Snow Wanna-be Bolton

2. Roose, the baby mama raper, Bolton

3. Ser Franken Gregor Clegane

4. Walder the chinless Frey

5. Little Finger

6. Asha Greyjoy. In fact, all of the Ironborn. What a waste.

7. Robert "Robin" the Pussyboy Arryn

8. Lady Stoneheart the bastard hater

9. Cersei the bitch Baratheon

10. Ser Jorah, the old pervert, Mormont

Archived