top ten characters you want to see die

my watch begins

How can you hate Daario??? The dude is awesome!!! He's as deadly as anybody in the series one on one and he has leadership capablities. He's Khal Drago mixed with Captain Jack Sparrow . .

well, and plus the style of the most clichéd Westerosi version of a trucker ever. I really want to get Dany some non-rapey joyful sex but why oh why did she chose a guy with naked women on his sword and more bright colour in the face than a Jersey Shore cast member??

No particular order:

Cersei - What she did to Sansa, Ned and his household, the bastards of King Robert and all the common people who suffered because of her.

All Freys - except the one's who stayed loyal to Robb and the truly innocent ones.

Roose and Ramsy Bolton - No real reason needed they earned it in spades.

Gregor Clegane (in all his incarnations) and his whole gang.

Qyburn - Mad Mad

Little #@!#@!Finger - What could I add that none of us know about, Like it to be Sansa who does him in but I settle for LSH, Arya or anyone who's for the Starks.

QOT and Margery - For using Sansa and Tyrion.

Jamie - Has to go, killing or attempted killing innocent children is auto death for me.

Theon - See Jamie and add the betrayal to house Stark he has suffered but it ain't over, the only people I hate more are Freys and Bolton. Euron and Victorian go with him to never rise again (Asha lives, she has a vision that doesn't include reeving)

The Harpies and the Green Grace.

Thorne and Marsh - one's a brute the other sadly lost his way.

Varys - See Jamie, and he could have saved Ned but didn't.

Jon. Two words - boring cliche. Bonus points if he stays dead after his cliffhanger at the end of ADWD and we don't have to read about another resurrection or miraculous escape twist.

Damphair - who gives a damn about his ridiculous religion?

Ramsay - way over the top, and already served his role in the plot.

10. Roose Bolton, he just has to go

9. Harry the Heir, i dont know much about him, otherwise he would be lower on my list lol

8. The Kindly Man, dude is always herbing Arya

7. Ser. Illyn Payne, I like him, but he killed Ned

6. The Mountain, must i explain why?

5. Frey, pick one, or all

4. Mace Tyrell, I wanna see Tarly shine, not kissing his Lords ass

3. Griff, everybody likes him, I dont, thats why he is #3

2. LF, i really like LF but at the same time, he killed Ned and like, you know what LF did

1. Ramsey mother fucking Snow. Er i meen Bolton! I ment Bolton! you have to remember his name

P.S. I didn't put Cersei in the list because I want her to live the rest of her life (50 years) alone, poor, miserable, etc, etc

1. Ramsey mother fucking Snow. Er i meen Bolton! I ment Bolton! you have to remember his name

Make those mistakes again(Ramsey and Snow) and Ramsay will flay you!

His name is Ramsay

It Rhymes with Frey

His name is Bolton

It Rhymes with Colton

*****Spoiler only for careful people who don't talk too much****

His name is Snow

It rhymes with Low

His name is Snow

It rhymes with Sow

His name is Snow

It rhymes with Bow

His name is Snow

It rhymes with Crow

His name is Snow

It rhymes with Blow

1. Sansa... i've always hated her, she deserves a painful death

2. Jon... dull, lame and an oathbreaker

3. The Zombie Mountain... horribly written zombie thing, i hope someone kills him for good and please someone other than sandor

4. Cersei... she's a cunt, hoping for a painful death

5. Every fucking Frey still alive... impalled, bludgeoned, raped, tortured, please make the suffer

6. Asha... i hate her, just that

7. Lady Stoneheart... Catelyn Stark was stupid when she lived, this zombie thing is worst

8. Ser Jorah... stupid and boring

9. Hizdahr zo Loraq... kill dany if you like, but don't mess with Strong Belwas

10. Ramsay Snow... fuck him hard

Boltons (they mess with my calm)

Cercei (as long as it's tastefully done, like how Playboy shoots are so aesthetically pleasing that most are okay with it.)

Alliser Thorne (I think he played a part in Jon's letter-death.)

Patchface/Selyse (anytime, anywhere)

Petyr (condition: his death must be a masterpiece)

Euron (really just a demand for excellent Victarion plot resolution; Euron doesn't really piss me off)

Theon (he might try to redeem himself, sure, the same way the U.S. thinks it can get out from under its debt. Not happening.)

Harpy (whoever the frick it is. Keeping Daenerys from moving west is motive enough for all readers to murder the Harpy with our minds!)

Varys (what a perv!)

Arryn Jr. (what a Jr. perv!)

My top 10 would be as follows:

1) Robert Arryn: This little sickly turd shouldn't have even been born- I can't wait for him to finally shake his way to the other world.

2) Walder Frey: This old weasel should only die after watching his entire house be extinguished, as he seems to take a perverse joy in outliving his children anyway.

3) Roose Bolton: He ought to be killed by being tossed into a bathtub full of leeches.

4) Lame Lothar Frey: One of the planners of the Red Wedding, he is a treacherous weasel.

5) Edwyn Frey: Another treacherous weasel of the Frey family.

6) Black Walder Frey: While I hate just about all of the Freys except Roslin, Perwyn, and Olyvar, I'm going to just list the 4 that I have as they were the chief planners of the most treacherous act in the books thus far.

7) Petyr Baelish: I'm going to enjoy it when Sansa gets vengeance for her family on this smiling backstabber.

8) Cersei Lannister: She's far down the list for me because I understand that she's just doing what she is for her children, even if it's evil and deceitful. Besides, we already know that she's doomed thanks to Maggy's prophecy.

9) Leo Tyrell: Aside from Joffrey and Robert Arryn, Leo is the most spoiled brat in the Seven Kingdoms as shown in the books.

10) Ramsay Bolton: This sadistic turd would be higher on my list had we gotten PoV chapters centering on him.

Finally, a list I completely agree with. :thumbsup:

1. Walder Frey- he's an old snake and everyone hates him, the Redd Wedding

2. Cersei Lannister- evil, conniving, irredeemable, awful excuse for a human being

3. Roose Bolton- backstabber, or I should say frontstabber

4. Allister Thorne- Jon should have lopped off his treasonous head, too, while he had the chance

5. Ramsay Bolton- sick bastard, literally

6. Theon Greyjoy- he murdered two innocent children, and now he's just pathetic and annoying

7. Jamie Lannister- he threw a kid out a window and crippled him so he could bang his own sister, can you get anymore evil than that?

8. Sansa Stark- I hold her partially responsible for her father's death and the downfall of the kingdom, though if she continues to grow a backbone, I could change my mind

9. Tommen Baratheon- I want him to die before Cersei. I don't have anything against Tommen, I would just love to see the pain and suffering it would cause Cersei

10. Doran Martell- he's just waiting for the perfect chance to pounce and feast on the carrion that's left of Westeros, spineless old weasel

1. Walder Frey - I want someone to come after every member of his family and kill him last. Maybe the Blackfish will do it.

2. Cersei - Arya should kill her or Bran.

3. Ramsay Snow - It would be great if his dogs ate him.

4. Roose Bolton - I hope his leeches kill him.

5. Ser Alliser - I'm sure he is going to come back as a wight

6. Gregor Clegane - I pray he stays dead

7. Iiyn Payne - Arya will kill him

8. Qyburn - The mountain should do the honors

9. Euron Greyjoy - Perhaps Asha will kill him

10. Theon Greyjoy - I like/hate Theon and feel sorry for him but he is better off dead

I am reading the first pages of the thread now, so much Jon bashing, I love it. It's a shame there's very little of that lately, maybe I need to start a Jon bashing thread.

Agreed.

Anyway:

1. Jon Snow

2. Bran Stark

3. Rickon Stark

4. Arya Stark

5. Sansa Stark

6. Daenerys Targaryen

7. Varys

8. Littlefinger

9. Tommen Baratheon

10. Myrcella Baratheon

All hail King Stannis (and a Bolton North). :devil:

10. Myrcella Baratheon

Why her ?

Is it just because of a succession problem and you dont want any more Lannister on the throne, or because you really dont like her ?

She seems to be one of the really few innocent characters in the series! ^^

Archived