DC (Area) Folks: August 13th Meetup @ Nanny O'Brien's

It's on the East side on 15th St, literally across the street from Treasury.

That's about a block away from my office (National Press Building), so I'm in.

I don't know why I even come in here. To live vicariously through my DC BwB homies, I also must die a little bit inside.

Everyone seems to visit in August. One of these years I'll be home for one of them. :bang:

Guest Raidne

Okay, for Monday, I vote we meet up at POV or Round Robin. Zabz, you want classic old DC and great mint juleps or modern with a great view and a terrific dark and stormy? If we want to have more than a drink or two we can go up G St to Laughing Man Tavern for cheaper HH specials. Or we can just at Laughing Man right off if we just want cheap beer and house wine. It would be easiest to get a table there probably. Thoughts? And time?

Guest Raidne

Let's go for Round Robin in the Willard. I've never been except the scotch bar and always have wanted to. That means no ratty t-shirt and gym pants Fez. :P

Let's go for Round Robin in the Willard. I've never been except the scotch bar and always have wanted to. That means no ratty t-shirt and gym pants Fez. :P

Malicious slander. My t-shirts are never ratty.

Guest Raidne

Yeah this thread is still primarily about Nanny's on the 13th. Zabz will be in town Monday the 15th, and that's an additional meet-up to meet Zabz for any interested parties.

If I follow this thread correctly

There's a gathering a Nanny O'Brian's Saturday night the 13th, one of my favorite bars;

and Round Robin (in the Willard) Monday night the 15th, I've always wanted to go there.

I'm in for both, assuming work doesn't continue to take over my life.

If I follow this thread correctly

There's a gathering a Nanny O'Brian's Saturday night the 13th, one of my favorite bars;

and Round Robin (in the Willard) Monday night the 15th, I've always wanted to go there.

I'm in for both, assuming work doesn't continue to take over my life.

That's correct. I wish I could attend the Monday night one too, but hey, a 6.5 hour drive sometime in the middle of the night is probably going to kick my ass and leave me dazed in some ditch along the highway.

Archived