BwB/Sisterhood With Standards Tattoo Orgy

Odie

Well, I think it's going to be awhile before it's looking its best - there's still some redness and I can't get a good angle on it. The blue also looks a bit darker than is showing up in the pics, but here it is. My sister says she is going to get the same one (not copying, just doing samesies ;) ), but they didn't have time to do them both yesterday, so we'll have to go back for hers.

For anyone who is curious mine is about 2" x 2", took about an hour in the chair, and was $125 plus tip. :)

Well, I think it's going to be awhile before it's looking its best - there's still some redness and I can't get a good angle on it. The blue also looks a bit darker than is showing up in the pics, but here it is. My sister says she is going to get the same one (not copying, just doing samesies ;) ), but they didn't have time to do them both yesterday, so we'll have to go back for hers.

For anyone who is curious mine is about 2" x 2", took about an hour in the chair, and was $125 plus tip. :)

That's very pretty Angie. Thanks for sharing.

I can't wait until I get mine.

NICE! Thanks for the picture. Lots of inked skin in LA this year. :)

I get the feeling Lodey is greatly turned on by tattooed women. ;)

Thanks, guys - I'm really happy with the way it came out. It's been awhile since I had my other one done so I was a little nervous about the pain, but I really think I'm going to be happy with it. :)

Angie tricked me and said "we will both get ours done!" then the guy could only do hers. :mad:

But I had planned on getting a completely different one until I saw hers and I love that design. So i will go back and get mine. I am *always* second to Angie. :/

• 3 weeks later...
That sucks - what would he do, ask you to return it? :P Do you think he'll come around if you decide to do it anyway?

first he'd be pissed (nothing new)--- then he'd think it sexy---then I'll deny him any (for daring to tell me what to do)---then he will be pissed again. :D ya, sometimes things just go that way. eventually, I'll be horny, he'll still find it sexy, and all will be well. :lol:

Somebody thwack me with a stick to remind me to call these guys in the next few days. Unless someone came up with an idea for a different tattoo shop to use?

Here's an updated pic of mine now that it's had almost a month to heal. Please excuse the slighly squished look, I had to take the photo at a weird angle and flip it around. :/

I go back and forth between loving the petal color and thinking about going back to get it lightened up a little. For the most part it looks great, but in some lighting it looks a little too dark, but it's already lightened considerably since it was first done (as he said it would) so I'm going to give it awhile before I really consider any changes. :)

first he'd be pissed (nothing new)--- then he'd think it sexy---then I'll deny him any (for daring to tell me what to do)---then he will be pissed again. :D ya, sometimes things just go that way. eventually, I'll be horny, he'll still find it sexy, and all will be well. :lol:

You're a tease, Miss lany Cassandra.

Now what sort of tattoo are you gonna get? Anchor on the right bicep? Teardrop on the face? Tramp Stamp? Flames emitting from the pubic area? Do tell.

You're a tease, Miss lany Cassandra.

Now what sort of tattoo are you gonna get? Anchor on the right bicep? Teardrop on the face? Tramp Stamp? Flames emitting from the pubic area? Do tell.

SLUT across my foerhead.

I was going to link it, but I must have delted it out of photbucket. It's a viney double rose design, going on the top of my right thigh (hip area really, but on the side).

positioned kind of like this

This one only with 2 roses in the middle instead of one

SLUT across my foerhead.

I know you're only kidding, but you shouldn't just dismiss that idea. It might help change your reputation as a tease.

just sayin...

I was going to link it, but I must have delted it out of photbucket. It's a viney double rose design, going on the top of my right thigh (hip area really, but on the side).

positioned kind of like this

This one only with 2 roses in the middle instead of one

That'll be hawt.

You should wear that dress to the outing.

Balefont already promised to wear her Catholic schoolgirl outfit.

So I'm not exactly sure how to proceed here.

I lost my job yesterday.

We still have plane tickets, memberships bought and paid for, and a room reserved. I still WANT to go, but right now I just can't say for sure if it'll work out.

Is there someone else who would be willing to coordinate this, given that I may not attend? Someone needs to call that tattoo place back and see if they'd be willing to rent the place out to us Saturday afternoon/evening, or at least completely book all their appointments with us, or something. The person who sets up the plans should be the one dealing with the shop once we get there, I think, otherwise I'd just do it myself.

Anyway, just figured I'd throw it out there and let everyone know. I don't want this to fall through just because of me.

awww Odie I'm so sorry to hear that :( Hopefully things work out for you.

I would think it should be a local person taking over? If you can't one one its not a big problem for me.

Archived