[ADwD Spoilers] Insane Crackpot Theories

Endless Summer

Wylla Manderly is Jeyne Westerling. She escaped with the Blackfish from Riverrun, and was taken to White Harbor to be safe. She's hiding there waiting, until the Boltons are taken out, than the surviving lords of the North will recognize her as still the queen of the North, while the Blackfish is at the Vale trying to get help.

I had to post the Wylla Manderly = Jeyne Westerling here cause on the Wylla thread, they ignored my post... :crying:

Jon is the true Aegon, he was switched at birth with that kid who got his head smashed.

Is it just me, or do all these baby‐swapping games of Martin’s begin to feel like a street hustler’s con game of “Three‐card Monte”? Hm, either that, or else everybody’s playing “Musical Targaryens”, the game where whoever doesn’t have command of a fortress and an army when the music stops is — pace Robert Jordan — a “False Dragon”.

If you think all these identity games are subtle, try reading Gene Wolfe for real fun. All his larger works are about identity, and they’re phenomenally well done. When you have first‐person narrators remembering themselves as the wrong person, you’ve stepped into a whole new dimension of unreliable narrator.

I don’t believe Martin has done that to us yet. Reek, maybe.

My crackpot theory is that Ned died for nothing because Robert already knew about Cersei's and Jaime's affair. He just didn't care. He didn't love Cersei. She and Jaime were being discreet. He wasn't that great a father so he didn't really care about the kids. He was too busy getting drunk and screwing around himself.

Ever since the J=R+L theory it seems as though people try reading way too much into things without really thinking things through. For example the Aegon as an imposter crowd are basing their entire theory on a single very ambiguous line about a mummers dragon. Other than that there is no hard evidence that he is not who he claims. I am curious also how people who support that theory can reconcile his silver Targaryen hair as a supposed imposter with the dark hair of Jon Snow as a supposed half Targaryen?

Viserion is a she-dragon, and she and Rhaegal got busy in the dragon pit. She built a nest, laid a clutch of eggs, and now there are baby dragons scampering around in the walls of the Great Pyramid. It is known, because Missandei heard them scratching.

The series will end with everybody converting to macrobiotics. Dragons will be used to melt ice and therefore create more land to plant healthy food. Littlefinger will be the leading proponent of the idea. Dany will go around and hunt people who eat meat. Westeros will thrive in prosperity for many years to come. Varys will remain as the spider and is going to spy on people who he suspects of eating meat.

Try imagining the opening scene of HBO's GOT, where instead of growing towers you have growing plants. The music fits epic-ly.

Viserion is a she-dragon, and she and Rhaegal got busy in the dragon pit. She built a nest, laid a clutch of eggs, and now there are baby dragons scampering around in the walls of the Great Pyramid. It is known, because Missandei heard them scratching.

Isn't it said in one of the books that dragons reproduce asexually? Or that they don't have genders? In that case, making baby dragons is well within the realm of plausible theory.

From what Varys says in the epilogue, what if........

he meant Jon Snow, not Aegon/Young Griff?

Maybe something happened to the original baby Aegon but instead of making the knowledge public, R pulled a "Oh! hey dear, I've got this other kid from this fling I had with a chick named Lyanna. You could be his wet nurse. Cool? Alright." and only a handful of people knew. Then the "Aegon" baby was swapped and swapped again!

Did I just blow your mind???

:lol:

The Great Other is Cthulu and Jon warged into a velociraptor whose sole purpose is to pave the way for the return of the real Stallion that mounts the world...Eragon of Alagaesia. Also the Kind Man is Emperor Palpatine

I LOVE IT! Don't forget that Dany discovers she doesn't need dragons to fly, just one of those cute "Flying Nun" (or "Flying Septa" hats, which she then mass markets to her armies.

Archived