BwB T-Shirts / LACon Shirts

Yeah, if it's strictly in-person fcfs, I will be pestering all you lovely folks getting in early!!

Will we be allowed to buy one of each design, or are they being limited to one per person first, and see what's left at the party?

I'm there Monday eef so if you want me to grab you one just lemme know :)

Daj, are you going to announce your room when you guys get in? :)

Daj, are you going to announce your room when you guys get in?

Hell no - I don't want any of you lot to be able to find me :P

Just follow the Zollock - can't miss it;)

Highgarden

Dorne

Hm....those images look a little scraggy in Firefox for some reason - the actual jpgs are smoother than that.

Kal- you'd look awesome in a babydoll. You should think about getting your navel pierced to go with that.
Oooh. And that would be REALLY good for the chess match too. Either I'll make everyone laugh or George will kill me off early for polluting the board. Regardless, it'll be a hoot. :)

Also, the Dorne link doesn't work, daj. :( Cool highgarden tho. :)

Hell, I still don't know which one I want. I guess I'll just have to see them in person....

I just do NOT want people to look at me in the Highgarden shirt and think I'm some kind of Jesus freak.

I think the text on the back will clear up any accusations of religious leanings.;)

Yeah, you're probably right :)

I still want to see what they look like in person. Those background colors are going to make a big difference.

What I'll probalby do is make Davos get a Highgarden one, and I'll just have to get a Dorne one ;) Dark green and red hair being nice together and all... yeah, that's it....

Archived